[WIP] Project Sanctuary - New release! Bloodshots!

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #21

That is a better plan. Finish this and the Underdome thing, then go to Randy and say "Look what I did! "

(Moonlight Nova) #22

[fangirling]Seriously, both of you guys would be excellent employees. You have both created fantastic mods with a lot of detail and passion that wouldn't be out of place for the real thing. I for one would like to see you working there

<3
[/fangirling]

(Dopefiend) #23

Wow am I ever feeling loved today, thank you very much. It's the communities feedback and compliments that keep me going on these projects so thank you all for that. smiley

Edit: Here is a progress screenshot of how far I got to last night including most of Moxxi's bar which took a bit of time. Looks like a little bit over a quarter of the city left, then I really have to focus on small details.

(Dopefiend) #24

Here are a couple progress shots. Things are progressing well.

(Nola ftw) #25

Very nice.

(Alucard) #26

it just keeps getting more epic Dope

(Dopefiend) #27

Did some work on reflective windows today and building a little bit more of the map including the awesome center piece.

I love this picture.

(Worlds best green dad.) #28

Looking good!

(Legendary Punzerker) #29

Looking really good here, @Dopefiend! Keep up the awesome work!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #30

Are we finally getting noticed by senpai?! smile

(Dopefiend) #31

Been busy with real life work lately and have been working on day/night cycles so I don't have much to show.

Going to try and buckle down this weekend and finish the main elements of the map and terrain then I will put up a download link for anyone that wants to take a walk around a very empty Sanctuary.

Edit: I never realized how much work went into making an impressive day/night cycle. So many possible variables.

(Dopefiend) #32

Download is now available! Let me know what you think!

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #33

Damn.

Amazing work. Bit of a shame that my laptop refuses to run BL1.

(Worlds best green dad.) #34

I've got an idea for a raid boss. Remember claptraps crazy mission in bl2? The one that was going to have to face the destroyer of worlds and such? Well the second part of his quest was to face a badass skag known only as Ug-Thak lord of the skags. I think facing the lord of all skags near the end of the road to sanctuary would be a awesome way to finish this mini DLC.

(Dopefiend) #35

It's funny you mention that! I just had that conversation with HandsomeJackBoy earlier. I think it's a great idea.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #36

What?! NO! spoilers That was the raidboss I was going to add to my TDW mappack. I pretty much have him modelled and everything already... :-/

(edit)

Dope we really need to talk, I have it all figured out! You're going to love this! smiley

(Worlds best green dad.) #37

Apparently Mr. Ug-Thak is very popular these days with map developers. Hes all the rage.

(Moonlight Nova) #38

I can sense awesomeness incoming

(Man Of Low Moral Fiber) #39

I'm pumped! This is cool!

(The Authoritarian Animator) #40

Aw Man I cannot wait till I get my PC so I could check this out! Dude, this looks amazing! Im a junior programmer myself and frankly I hope to learn to do stuff like this. Keep it up, can't wait for the final release. smile