[WIP] Project Sanctuary - New release! Bloodshots!

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #101

Didn’t know they’d moved onto something else, thought it was just about the wait. They’ll probably be back. Seems the Dust Wastes is going to feature the Scrapbelt though which bodes well for this, it may just become something for a larger project.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #102

@tokesy97 If you need hooked up with 3d stuff if you get into game making with Unreal, im your man.

They probably are just taking a break. Sometimes its easier to work on two things at once.

To op and the people working on this, youre doing awesome. If i can make a suggestion, you should do even the littlest thing for The Badass guy with an eye patch Master of Mutations Supreme Overlord of the Borderlands Dr. Ted

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #103

To clarify for all of you.

Some time ago me, Dopefiend, Sleepmaster and NolaFTW decided to start a 4-way collab. We were going to create the “unofficial” 5th DLC for this game. “Project Sanctuary / The Fall of New Haven” and “Project The Dust Wastes” were once the premises of this DLC. However due to communicational problems and such NolaFTW and Dopefiend left this collab and went their separate ways. Meaning that “Project Sanctuary / The Fall of New Haven” (Dope’s’ original DLC) was split from my original “Project The Dust Wastes” DLC.

What Dopefiend has planned when it comes to this project of his is unclear to me. All I know is that he’s busy with his Hyperion Apex Facility, jumping puzzles DLC.

However me and Sleepmaster decided to continue the “unofficial” 5th DLC joint venture. The 5th DLC will now contain my “The Dust Wastes” project and in the future custom maps built by Sleepmaster himself. Starting next week I’ll continue with uploading video’s for my YT channel (I’ve got a special LP series going on: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCIUJFHE-NAX3et0l_YLNlHGNevQnr5yQ) With the next few episodes containing a very serious discussion about me and Sleep’s’ 5th DLC program.

(Jan S.) #104

Okay, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #105

Yeah, I’d appreciate that. Been playing around and got a little bit done but would like to learn how to use it better.

Built my first tree in Blender but that took a few hours to get done so I’m hoping for a faster way.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #106

If your interested in some of the models im making and what i can do for you, then here is a link to the thread. The thread is unlisted so i can work on it in silence, and show people it when im done.

I think there is an Add-on in blender that allows you to do that. I know this isnt the thread for it, but i think the add-on in somewhere under user preferences>addons and in the search bar search Sappling. It should be the one called Add Curve: Sappling.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #107

Yeah that’s what I used since I can’t mold things very well myself on it.

I’m gradually getting better but I’m a long way off being able to build anything myself without just using addons or such to walk me through it.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #108

?! What are you guys on about ?! XD

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #109

Oh, i was just telling i can make somewhat good 3d stuff if he needs it for stuff in unreal that he wants to do. Trying to help him in blender with a few tips.

Also if you need models for your borderlands mods, i can try to help you out. I’m not saying i’m that good, but i’m maybe a 7/10 with model makin’.

(Sleep Master) #110

Dude, I was looking for someone like you! :smiley:

Here is list of things I would like your help on:

• Eridian Weapons parts - some new parts for legendary eridian weapons. I ve made some models by using game models, but I would love to see something made from scratch, here are photos of my 3 Legendary Eridian Weapons:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21135024/Borderlands/shock_bouncer/Borderlands%202012-06-06%2016-24-51-50.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21135024/Borderlands/flamefury/Borderlands%202012-04-29%2022-33-18-11.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21135024/Borderlands/poison_needler/Borderlands%202012-04-29%2022-36-38-38.jpg

• Eridian Gear parts - That mean custom parts for shields, grenademods etc. You can see shield parts few posts above.

• Eridian Chest - I would love to have model of Eridian Chest to drop Eridian Weapons.

• Guardian Armor parts - I would like some armor parts to make Guardians look more badass.

Tell me if you would be able to do that :smile:

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #111

Ill try. I may have a couple drawings for the eridian chest in an hour or two, and the model complete anywhere in between today and 3 days from now. Then i will work on the guardian armor once i finish the chest(s).

(Sleep Master) #112

Thats great! :smiley: Btw may I ask how are you handling animations?

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #113

I am probably in between good and bad, i usually just do models, but i can learn it fairly quickly and get better at it.

(Sleep Master) #114

Do you think you could Mirror animation? I need left hand slash attack animation to be right hand and I sadly cannot do it on 3ds max 2012.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #115

I can try. It may take a while though.

(Sleep Master) #116

Allright thats all for now :smile: I am really curious about your drawings :stuck_out_tongue:

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #117

If you want to see stuff i am currently working on, there is an unlisted thread (so i can present it to the world once i am done without interruptions) Here where i will be uploading stuff for a game im making. That way you can get a quite literal picture of what i am working on or what i can do. I only have a picture of one of the models right now, but there should be more later.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #118

Opt me in for that. I can see what Sleep is aiming for with you here… 5th DLC content baby! We’re looking for anyone who could help with custom meshes and stuff.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #119

One question is, how many Eridian styled chests should i design?

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #120

I’d say (as an outside observer) 2 or 3 so as to mimic the in game quality/quantities of Silver Chests, Red Chests and possibly General Knoxx Crimson Lance Chests.