Highly unlikely. GBX never truly showed interest in us content creators from the start of BL UDK. And seeing as they ditched the idea for BL2 and TPS. BL3 will prob's not have it. Developers have their reasons for not including mod support for their games and their reasoning is understandable. But it just a domper of their devout community really.
Small dev. update:
The "Red Sand Dome" map will be divided into 3 separate sections:
- Red Sand Dome: A standard "Circle of ..." arena that we all know and love.
- The Underbelly: A connecting area to the RSD which is a PvP arena.
- The Endless Arena: A very special 'secret' connecting area which is pretty much an "Egg."
How I'm planning the map builds atm.:
- Finish Heavens Crown scripting. (possibly do some major bug fixing)
- Revamp The Scrapbelt.
- Continue the Oil Tubes.
- Create Red Sand Dome and co.
- Create Black Gold Junction.
- Create The Dust Wastes.
- Create Rig D-13
- Create Bedrock Plateau.
Note that this is just an estimate and is by no means final.