[WIP] Project The Dust Wastes - "unofficial" 5th DLC!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #141

Well if that is the case we’d like to see proof. Not trying to be an arse here but the quality we’re setting with the 5th DLC is on par with that of GBX, an actual game dev. company. So if your DLC is on that level of expertise we might consider, anything lower and it ain’t gonna happen.

(Jonbellamy14) #142

Will the more people help with the DLC the the quick will be released right

(Some say sic sense) #143

Assuming they can actually help, then yes

(Jonbellamy14) #144

Ok thanks for the suggestion

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #145

You still haven’t answered the question of proof. You claimed that you’ve made a “DLC” before, me and Sleep are extremely sceptical on this point. We want to see visual evidence of this before we even remotely consider having you on board.

(Jonbellamy14) #146

What proof do u need

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #147

For the love of god kid. Please read.

I’m going to be super frank here.
We (me and Sleepmaster, and frankly a load of other people) do NOT believe IN THE SLIGHTEST. That, you, have made anything in shape, or form of a “DLC.”

Now if you wish to disprove us on this, SHOW us VISUAL EVIDENCE of your “DLC” work and we MIGHT consider having you on board. However considering the lack of cranialcapacity on deciphering my super-hard-to-deduce-request-for-evidence message earlier, the answer we’ll have to your admission will most likely be a no.

(Jonbellamy14) #148

o well at least I didn’t join I didn’t want to anyways

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #149

(Some say sic sense) #150

Lemme guess - you’re about 11, right?

Look, I can tell your enthusiasm is at least somewhat genuine, judging by your incessant nagging about new stuff in the DLCs. But please, keep it real, okay? Whether or not you’re trying to, you’re being annoying. So please, do have fun with the mods, and feel free to ask MEANINGFUL questions and make CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

Just try to be mature, okay? We’d all appreciate it. I don’t want to think you’re trying to be irritating. Please, prove me right.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #151

Wait what? XD

I’m with Pixel here though. Everything he said applies. If you can’t abide by this then please stop wasting our time and move along.

(Jonbellamy14) #152

No just exited man

(Some say sic sense) #153

Please tell me you actually read past the first paragraph and not just decided to reply to it and ignore the rest

(Jonbellamy14) #154

No I read it

(rolee9309) #155

Kid, you made my day :rofl:
But stop… seriously.
You are just wasting Grimmjow’s and the other creators’ time, it’s clear that you have no clue about how to create a friggin’ DLC. You just want an exclusive acces to the guns, mods am I right?

And for God’s sake: do you know what is the question mark for? (this one) Or can I introduce you to this majestic glyph?

(Jonbellamy14) #156

All I joined this topic for is for me giving out ideas that’s all

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #157

At this point my brain has stopped working trying to figure out wth you really want/are doing. You’re literally making no sense whatsoever. Have you even read your own posts up until this point?

Like, wth dude?

(Jan S.) #158

I have an idea - lets just pretend nothing happened and carry on, because this is going nowhere for both sides

(Jonbellamy14) #159

Guys I have autism

Okay folks.

Let’s focus on the DLC, as opposed to each other now, please. Us mods much prefer to get flags or pm’d about any concerns you have about other users or their posts than to have to intervene in personal anguish on the forum, okay?