The title says it all. There is a handful of weapons in the game that were only ever seeing use because of how they interacted with bonus elements, particularily ricochet based weapons. Some of them are still good without it, but others, I feel, will need a bit of a buff in order to not become completely irrelevant. Guns I can think off the back of my head:
- The Projectile Recursion: That’s obviously the big one. Probably the most broken interaction in the game is now gone, leaving a kind of crappy shotgun that I don’t think a lot of people are still going to use. It needs a bit of a damage buff and personally I’d love to see its charge speed increased considerably.
- The Wagon Wheel: Needs damage. Sure, it creates ricochets all over the place, but its base damage is just too low.
- The Carrier: A weapon that had a short moment of glory when it was added to Judge Hightowers loot pool and became farmable, before being overshadowed by the OPQ. Needs damage.
- Lucien’s Call: Was already kind of bad to begin with. It was a solid weapon on release but took a nerf to accuracy and handling (which really wasn’t neccessary) and got power crept. Needs way more damage.
- Rowan’s Call: Same thing, needs more damage.