"Worldwide Matchmaking" kills most of the Fun

Hey guys,

So this is not about the last patch where GBX did a rollback to the genuine matchmaking, i even kinda liked it (the competitive and spotlight battles), no this is about something that really grinds my gears…

Its the fact that (as long as i’m not playing in a team of friends) i (as a central european) always get mixed with japanese or chinese dudes, constatly, when i join matchmaking its 80% of the cases that at least 6 of 10 players are asian, don’t get me wrong, its not that i dont like our asian fellas, its the fact that i have to play with a red latency, lagging all over the place, while every asian guy has fine green bars…
I’m not that spoiled that i demand that i get always green, yellow is a bit laggy but playable, but for the usual part i cant even hit anythin, i’m aiming directly onto an enemy, shoot, even see the bullet impact, but no damage text above, and no damage on tehir bar… no matter which class or role you take, you can’t serve any of them well…
So, in a team of 5, theres at least 1 who’s trying to help in any way, but cant, and this hasn’t anything to do with fun, neither for me, nor for the team who is basically playing with four players…
So, i’d rather wait for 10 minutes for a match than wait 2 minutes but can’t play a decent game, so, either you wait inmatch, try to hit anything, or you just disconnect and hope your team surrenders, mostly they don’t, so you have to wait up to 25 minutes to get in another game and hope you get a decent latency this time…

Sorry GBX but this is ■■■■■■■■, i really really like this game but this destroys any playfun, not that you need a single player, but if this stays the case i’m out, would be too bad that i even bought the season pass, but i don’t see the point if playing a game where i have to find at least 4 others to play with or lagging from game to game…

where are you connected to? And more importantly, which system are you on?

I got matched with someone speaking a language I wasn’t familiar with. I’m generally pretty good at knowing or recognizing their language. Not this time.

Sorry forgot to mention it, on ps4, connected in germany.

At this time i don’t care for languages anymore, seriously is this what i’ve paid 85€ for? Instead of relaxed matchmaking where i usually don’t care where they come from, i need to check every teammate and enemy for their origin, and leave matchmaking if more of the half are from japan or china… pretty frustrating if you finally find a match but have to leave it because 8/10 are japanese and you know its useless to stay…

i don’t really care either. I do, however, care when I get matched with a group of sub 20’s who all want to do the damn sabatour on effing advanced. I’m like, ok. Lets give them the benefit of doubt here. nope. Not one time has that panned out right.

Beating advanced with randoms is actually a thing, doesn’t happen too often…

oh yeah. ive done it many a time. It’s just super annoying when low people think they are going to win at Sabatour and get absolutely roached In the first room.