[quote=“da6770, post:38, topic:495639, full:true”]
I hate buzzards and surveyors the most out of everything!
[/quote]Salvador (~walks into Bandit compound with Hoarder mod and Deliverance/Gunerang combo):
[quote=“steamnixtest, post:39, topic:495639, full:true”]
Badass varkids. Worthless agressive persistent fast-moving bullet sponges.
[/quote]Generally ground-bound enemies are easily dealt with by Singularity (or Quasar) grenade, provided they’re of small size. However, JET Loaders are the one exception to this, and may as well be bunched in with airborne and massive-size enemies.
That said, tho, here’s an incomplete recap list of ones that I consider pretty bad:
- Super Badass Varkid
- Ultimate Badass Varkid</font color>
- Vermivorous the Invincible</font color>
- Badass Skag (shock)</font color>
- Rabid Skag
- THRESHERS & SANDWORMS:
- Ultimate Badass Pyre Thresher</font color>
- Rift Thresher</font color>
- Terramorphous the Invincible
- any Sand Worm (fr. CPT Scarlett’s DLC)</font color> in packs
- The Leviathan</font color>
- Rabid Stalker</font color>
- Pestilent Stalker</font color>
- HUMANS & SIMILAR:
- Hyperion Predator
- Rats (in general)
- Mutated Lab Rat
- Ironclad Maniac</font color>
- Ultimate Badass Lunatic
- GOD-liath</font color>
- Loot Goon GOD-liath</font color>
- Master Gee (fr. CPT Scarlett’s DLC)</font color>
- Mad Mike (if spawns with Shock-elemental rocket launcher)</font color>
- any Warlord (fr. Tiny Tina’s DLC)</font color>
- any Skeleton King (fr. Tiny Tina’s DLC)</font color>
- Ultimate Badass Loader</font color>
- Super Badass Constructor 3.0
- Surveyors in packs</font color>
- PWR Loader (=bullet deflection/reflection)
- Gallant Spiderants
- Slagged Centurion Spiderants
- Blaze Spiderant
- any Crystalisk
- Blue</font color>
- any Spore (fr. Sir Hammerlock’s DLC)</font color>
- Demong</font color>
A list of some quick/general-purpose solutions:
- Tediore Deliverance</font color> for anything quick-moving, airborne, or both. Even if it can’t catch up to its target, it will still fire unerring blasts that have almost no travel time.
- Singularity (or Quasar</font color>) grenade for anything ground-bound, and provided it’s small enough to be moved. Cannot move JET Loaders (in Walker Mode).</font color>
- Axton’s Sabre Turrets for everything ground-bound, and anything airborne that it can track>follow.
- Maya’s Phaselock: Chain Reaction. Suspends ground-bound enemies (of small enough size) and all airborne enemies while ricocheting shots to nearby enemies. (TMK) Phaselock will not hold bosses.</font color>
- Gaige’s D374-TP (Deathtrap) for virtually anything since it ignores walls. Limited to Shock-elemental attacks without Make It Sparkle or The Stare</font color>.
- Gaige’s Close Enough and The Nth Degree. Much the same function as Phaselock: Chain Reaction, although Close Enough has damage reduction of ~50%.