Would You Buy a Borderlands VR Collection?

(Bagofmostly H2o) #42

I tried VR twice, Didn’t like it either time. I would prefer to play on screen. Just my opinion.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #43

Seeing as i recently bought a PSVR bundle for a steal off of eBay… Yeah, i might buy BL2 VR. Then i can truly immerse myself in wielding two guns that don’t synergize in the slightest, as i announce it loudly to all nearby “b*tches”.

Wait… I already own two guns in real life that have no business being used simultaneously… Oh well, there’s always Axton!

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #44

That’s what video games are for! :open_mouth:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #45

Or outdoor shooting ranges! When the rangemaster isn’t looking… :unamused:

(Dr Ivan Radosivic) #46

I am more interested in Borderlands 1 redone and BAMF time being a feature of Borderlands.

(Mr_Matt) #47

I want TPS in VR!!!

(Is this thing on?) #48

Jump pads + VR = :face_vomiting: Well, maybe. Not sure I’d want to be the one to test that first!

(Jakobs, now and forever.) #49

I do not see the appeal in playing an older game on a new gizmo that sounds more like a nightmare than entertainment. I want to be a fly on the wall when someone plays VR Borderlands 2 and is forced into the fun filled game of dodging rabids or are in any hectic fire fight.

Until the third installment is released I do not see myself returning to Pandora any time soon outside of the occasional visit to pop a bandit or two before leaving.

(Sime Stalwart) #50

I would love to play the games in VR but given more are interested in the next B-Lands sequel (I am too!), I am willing to wait… As long as Bordlerlands VR comes to HTC Vive!

(Mr_Matt) #51

Got it preordered… genuinely can’t wait to virtually set foot in Sanctuary :slight_smile:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #52

I found out that it’s not co-op, so that’s a deal-breaker for me after all. To be honest, i really don’t understand making a co-op game that doesn’t have co-op… :confused: