Would you people still play Battleborn if it had Overwatch characters instead of the regular roster?

…Tbh, idk :expressionless:

Oh, HELL no. The characters are what makes Battleborn shine for me. Overwatch’s roster have all the depth and intrigue of a frying pan. Gameplay is great as well, but the characters are really the best part in my opinion.

still laughing at Oscar Mike’s Bro Certificate dialogue in the new story op

14 Likes

You…are my hero salutes you

1 Like

Odd question.
Hell no.

5 Likes

Eh… it would be fun if we had dialogues btw ambra and symetra or alani and siniata.

I would not change any battleborn for 1 or more overwatch potatoes. They have like 8-10min dialogues while each battleborn have 20-30min.

1 Like

Eh, OW deserves some credit. They have some deep rarely heard dialogue between for example Symmetra and Lucio. I do agree that Symmetra would fit right in to the Jennerit though (I don’t play it much, but my brother owns it so I played until I hit competitive level and stopped)
Also I sent you an fr @dantesolar

2 Likes

Road Hog is a fantastic design/character trapped in a game that bores me to tears.

That’s about it.

2 Likes

Some parts of Overwatch are decent, but their characters are just mostly clichéd to hell. Also the game itself’s backstory consists of barely half a page that you’re supposed to read on their website. Kinda pathetic.

3 Likes

I do like some of their healers more… lots of healing and still quite good damage. Big fan of Combat Medics yet hate full heal bots

I have to laugh at their healers personally, OW’s time to kill is too low to really warrant a healer in my opinion.

1 Like

Hmm given that the healer I used could charge, go around a corner and one shot you I would have to disagree. If people were slow to kill you it was the player not the character as even the healers can be very deadly

Hmmm. Touche.

Meanwhile, Battleborn has their lore laid out for you and most of the characters are very unique (except; Oscar Mike, Thorn, and Pendles), While Overwatches characters include, A guy who dresses up as the grim reaper and is obsessed with death, an angelic healer, another super soldier, and a freaking cowboy! etc.)

3 Likes

I dunno, Pendles is pretty unique. Any other game developer would have made him dark and slithery, whereas Gearbox gave him a middle-class British accent and made him a businessman, a corporate killer if you will. Also Oscar Mike seems like the classic super-soldier, but if you read his, Montana’s and Whiskey Foxtrot’s lore he actually has quite a bit of an interesting story.

8 Likes

I just put Pendles down because he’s a snake, whose a “cold-blooded killer/assassin”…seems kinda cliche, until you see how his personality is.

Nope.

1 Like

Yeah, but his accent though. “Chin up, fella: you’ve been assassinated by the best!”

2 Likes

Australian

1 Like

I’m from New Zealand, and I’ve been to Australia enough times to say that definitely can’t be an Australian accent.

3 Likes

Pendles is the BEST only when damn ambra (actually no) orendi and marquis is he UP, anyone agree with me

2 Likes