Wrong email on Shift account

Figured I’d see if anyone here had an idea on how to help. I set my shift account up when BL2 came out and I haven’t used it since then. I can’t remember the password and the email address is incorrect so I don’t receive the password change email. So, I created a new account and got a bunch of VIP points on it. The problem is my old account is the one linked to my XBox account. I can’t cancel the old account or unlink it without knowing the password and I can’t change the password because the email is incorrect. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

2 Likes

Having a similar issue that I think is preventing me from cross play w/ Xbox friends now that I also bought the PC version of Borderlands 3. I can’t even confirm the email used on the Shift account in-game on Xbox though I’ve managed to link XBL and EpicGames to the same Shift account online… very frustrating.

1 Like

You should be able to see the email associated with your SHIFT account here (sign-in required): https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/account

I see there’s also an Edit button beside the email.