Wrriddle's Attempt at Editing Videos

(Penguin connoisseur.) #21

Toby on red bar is a nightmare too, especially at range, because there is no consistency with the railgun’s charge time and the delay between it’s shots; sometimes it preforms normally, sometimes the charge meter will instantly fill or take several seconds longer than normal, and sometimes there is a 1-3 second delay after you fire. Since his nerfs, it just makes him unusable, because at least the high damage off-set the more frequent misses back when he was a powerhouse…

I know that Mellka has a particularly bad time on red bar as well…

(Skenners) #22

Just fire constantly down the lane and kill stuff by accident. That’s basically my green bar Toby approach anyway :smirk:.

(Skenners) #23

True. But red bar Deande forces me to take Ground Zero so everyone thinks I’m a scrub.

(Deandes in crime) #24

Desperate times call for desperate measures. @Nemosis327, don’t think any less of me, but I may have to resort to taking Ground Zero myself. Although I’ll be losing out Burst Dash’s mobility, it beats not being able to land the skill at all.

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #25

That’s the only way I play Toby.

And I thought that’s how one has to play Ernest.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #27

I think they mean in situations where your team is in lane, and you set up shop behind them- unable to see ANYTHING through all the colorful explosions and any tanks like Montana or Attikus -and just fire into the fray because you get hit markers and figure you are hitting minions or thrall, only to get the occasional lucky kill. It happens a lot on Overgrowth and Echelon, in my experience.

Was kinda joking. :wink:

Most of the Ernest players I’ve seen so far just spam grenades into lane and collect kills they don’t deserve.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #29

Oh believe me, i know. That and just finding his kit boring is why i never use him anymore. I miss blowing people into lane though… Don’t you love it when they get the last 50-100 damage on you from a grenade ricochet when you are out of lane, then taunt?

(Deandes in crime ) #30

Don’t focus on burst dash :wink:

I very often play a brawler build lately. There’s just too many times when I already see at draft that every CC will be on me, I won’t have a chance to keep my shield up and reveals also make it difficult to dive targets and get out again. It’s not a very elegant way of playing her, I don’t get too many kills because of frontlining and wave clear duties, I will tank hawkeye rockets if it means I can save, e.g., the Thorn on my team from them and I die a lot, but I at least can do some other things than getting shards and thralls as I would have to do when going for an assassin build.

Shouldn’t complain too much about that, I had games when I got multiple kills from exploding holotwins. :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t really taunt very often. It usually has to be in a situation when I feel like it was deserved. A little exception are some people I’m in taunt wars with and who I know won’t get triggered by a silly animation - I think there’s only something like 3 left :frowning:.

(Deandes in crime) #32

Fair point, I will admit that brawler Deande is fun, but it can still be difficult to land her melee hits when you’re lagging due to her attack animation and short melee range. That, and it’s makes me sad that I miss out on the satisfaction of hitting a high damage Burst Dash. :cry:

(Darth Huggles) #33

There’s better ways to play Ernest. You could secure your own kills, for example.

I’m sure there is, but I’m probably the most pathetic Ernest the world has ever seen (and I played him only something like 4 times in PvP). Don’t really like him very much and with a few exceptions, most people I know just hide their slow egg somewhere, blindly spam grenades and kill someone accidentally with those (I’m too bad at him to do even this properly).

(Darth Huggles) #35

I said the same exact thing until a few months ago. Once I learned how to fish people out and bomb jump to some extent, he went from boring to hysterical.

It came to my attention that a bunch of mouthbreathers show a disgusting amount of disrespect towards my fellow silent sisters. I cannot tolerate the rude behaviour of u/CycloneBB and others any longer. I’m quite miffed and my time for revenge has come.

Oh, they will pay dearly for it! I’ll have your throat for this!

Out of character:

I made an Ambra montage - just for fun. I included my usual build in this video this time, if someone is interested in it. In some clips, I still used my old loadout (purple Jennerit health regen instead of the attack damage item), but it sometimes is a little difficult to get that item activated early enough and the newer loadout is a bit better if you have to keep more than one tank alive. :slight_smile: