WTT Multivitamin Band of Sitorak

Yep, I have them, and I know some of you want them. It’s non-Anointed, but perfect for low shield builds, such as a Zane cryo build, and Health pool is +50% with this shield. Base stats as follows:

Capacity = 1082
Delay = 2.3
Recharge = 2790
Corrosive Resist
+22% Weapon Damage on shield depletion
+25% Health
+25% Health

Here’s specifically what I’m looking for and in the order of priority for me:

Hostile Crossroads: incendiary, high mag count preferred, Anointed Operative (+50% cryo damage while SNTNL is active)
Breath of the Dying: 44 mag count, Anointed Operative (+50% cryo damage while SNTNL is active)
Storming Damned: shock, 44 mag count, Anointed Operative (+50% cryo damage while SNTNL is active)
Westergun: 44 mag count, 551 damage, shock/incendiary, Anointed Operative (+50% cryo damage while SNTNL is active)

I have three of these shields to trade, so the first three items on this list that are offered will get them, one for one. I’m also currently farming for the Westergun I’m after, so if I manage to get it before it’s offered, I’ll amend the list accordingly. To preclude the inevitable questions, I am only looking to trade these for the items I’ve listed above. If you have what I’m looking for, feel free to contact me via my gamer tag above, and we’ll make arrangements to meet in game. Thanks!

1 Like