Xbox 360 GOTY DLC Help Edit: Added Data

I thought by buying the GOTY edition that all the DLC would be included, the game case had a large sticker on the front that said over £75 of DLC included, having wanted a copy of B2 for a while and knowing the cost of the main DLC packs being around the £6.50 mark simple math seemed to suggest that all the extra content would be included and it isn’t, I checked the DLC from the main menu and I have but a small percentage, main DLC packs are there and a few small ones but no way does what I have add up to the £75 claimed on the box, could someone tell me what I am missing as I really wanted the full package.

Yes I could sit there and compare what I have and what is available but was hoping someone has a list, at the moment feeling just a little confused as every other GOTY I have bought has had all the DLC content included.

Thanks

Darkspire

You could be missing the season pass- not sure w/o knowing what was printed on the box (as opposed to a sticker that might have been put on the box by a store employee claiming that the box had that specific content…)

the dlcs are still 15$ each to this date… if u have all 4 campaign dlcs, the 2 characters and both lvl upgrades thats over 100$ worth

The Headhunter packs should only be about $5.00 American though- were they included as well?

Here’s the official list from the 2K website:

The “Add-on packs” means the five head-hunter packs, each of which are basically one map with a story mission, side quest, and various heads and skins.

When you launch the game (assuming you installed the DLCs) then arriving at Claptrap’s place in the story mission should give you a total of FIVE locations on the Fast-Travel station - your present location, plus one for each of the four DLCs. (Oasis, Badass Crater, Hunter’s Grotto, and Unassuming Docks),

I’m trying to remember if the DLCs should be installed from a second disk, or if everything is on the one disk? I know the PS3 version was two disks, so I suspect the 360 version was as well.

Edit: what @Carlton_Slayer said: 75 quid for the GOTY contents is actually a good deal, since you would have paid more for the game at launch + season pass.

Having had the time to go through the contents the prices do not add up.

Here is the breakdown.

£6.75 Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty
£6.75 Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
£6.75 Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
£6.75 Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
£6.75 Gaige the Mechromancer
£6.75 Krieg the Psycho
£3.39 The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
£3.39 Creature Slaughter Dome
£3.39 Collector’s Edition Pack

Total = £50.67

That makes the total short of £24.33. I could not find the UK version but the US(?) one has a similar claim of $100 of content (see image)

When I bought it off Amazon (new) the description was as follows:

Product Description

Borderlands 2 furthers the distinct blending of First Person Shooter and Role Playing genres to create the true evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to three other players for four-player online goodness or go old-school with two-player split-screen couch sharing mayhem as you spend hours leveling up your character and equipping them with one of the millions of badass weapons.Borderlands 2 features a new visually stunning array of procedurally generated guns, shields, grenades, artefacts, enemies and more. With the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition, players can experience every epic boss battle, increase the level for each of the six playable Vault Hunters, play all of the additional campaign content, and enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem at an extraordinary value.

play all of the additional campaign content Which is not the case, on a rough guess I would say I am missing near half of what is available.

A quick summing up of the other content would be much nearer the missing £24.33.

If the game was not so good I would have returned it as the product description is not what you get.