Xbox Battleborn Competitive League Season 2

I’m still in if you’ll have me, but I think most of the Indecisives have disbanded. Being on the West Coast I only got to play one game last year, but I also enjoyed the broadcasting side of it. I was pretty bad at the commentary (the echoing in the beginning makes me cringe when I watch the video, I was trying to make sure the stream was working), but I’d like to do it again and get better.

2 Likes

@Genericktag Of course all are welcome.

@ctimegod Glad you got it to work, it’s an Xbox One problem btw sometimes it just chooses not to work.

Joined the club and signed on as a free agent. Now for the glorious grind of trying to get the gear I need. Looking forward to the games with everyone.

1 Like

I think I have you on my friends list. Let me know if you want to team up.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Xbox Battleborn Competitive removed posts

First of all, people are welcome to discuss competitive leagues for this game as long as it’s done in a constructive manner.

Secondly, flag posts you find off-topic or antagonistic. Feeding into arguments is likely to do nothing more than result in moderator action being required.

Thirdly, why not read The Forum Rules and keep them in mind next time you post.

This bit here is something I’ve seen said by a number of the other moderators, and people never seem to remember;

Flag posts you find troublesome, and leave it to the moderators. Controversial posts are likely just trying to get a response from other posters so that they can derail a thread or have a negative effect. The best way to stop that is to not give them what they want.

So Flag and Move on

4 Likes

To anyone who is interested we are still in need of more free agents to form a team and the deadline is fast approaching!

@Nemosis327, get an Xbox and join me on the free agent team.

Wut the deadline?

Monday is the last day for sign ups. First week starts the following Monday.

Ffffffffs…

I have deflated.

I like my dollars you know, and an Xbox is 300 monies. Maybe I still come but I also want to upgrade my pc…

Lol yeah buying a whole new console for one game that you’ve played for a 1000 hours probably not worth it.

but but i can find xbox ones on craigslist used for 90 dollars with 2 controllers nowadays…

More power to you! All are welcome if you make the switch.

okay fam I found a cheap xbox. someone tell me what to do now. Who needs a Deande before the Deadline?

1 Like

Search for the club “battleborn competitive league” on Xbox and join, comment in the chat that you’re signing up as a free agent and you’ll be placed on a team.

It’s looking less and less likely that we’ll have enough free agents to form a team but by all means please sign up and hopefully we get a couple more by the end of tomorrow.

Couldn’t me and Blaine be a team? Just the three of us? I count my Holotwin
We may loose everything but it’ll be fun while it lasts.

1 Like

Well you have Blaine, C TimeGOD, and I. I haven’t played with C TimeGOD but I teamed up with Blaine for some story mode. We need to power level you guys.

Aceofaces is looking for a team as well I believe

1 Like