Xbox Crashes When I try joining anyone

Every time I try to join a friends game my xbox turns off. I have not successfully joined a friends game since last year. This last time my Xbox turned off I wasn’t able to connect to Xbox live until I reset my router. I hear this has been an issue since launch, how is this not fixed?

2 Likes

XB1X I presume? Been a problem since day 1

2 Likes

Yeah this is on XB1X. I didn’t happen as much before but now I can’t join anyone. It got worse for me somehow.

1 Like

You are not the only one. My XB1X has been crashing since the games release and according to 2k (trouble ticket communication) GBX is aware of the issue but as you can tell being aware and actually fixing are two separate things.

At this point considering the new consoles will be launching in a few days don’t hold your breath on this ever getting fixed. Come to think of it I think all of us were just beta testers for the new consoles.

Don’t worry though they have a Season 2 pass coming out soon that you can buy that has Arms Race on it…not that any of us will get to play it though. This game has been one big learning lesson for me when it comes to anything from GBX in the future.

1 Like