Xbox One Handsome Jack Collection, DLC characters not appearing

(Twisted Dreamsz) #1

Hello!

I have recently re-installed The handsome Jack Collection from Disc (That includes all DLC for Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel) to my Xbox One X and the DLC character, Tina and Krieg, do not show up. Every time I go to downloadable content it tells me “Unable to enumerate the new content offerings. Please try again later.”

I have uninstalled and re downloaded the handsome Jack collection several times hoping that the problem would fix itself, but alas, it has not.

Any recommendations/assistance I can get?

I’ve tried to play through some of the story to see if the characters would trigger at that point, but they do not.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #2

Don’t know if this helps, but I got this from Google:

Players that have started the game while it finishes installing may not see their DLC content in the fast travel station. The game will need to fully finish installing before the DLC will show up in the fast travel menu. There is no need to download the DLC from the marketplace as it is all included on the disc. If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket at http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.

NOTE: Transferring saves while the game is still installing can cause some items to not transfer and / or difficulty accessing add-on content. Please allow the game to completely finish installing before transferring saves. If you’re experiencing this issue, re-downloading your save to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection after installation and updates have completed may resolve.

To be automatically notified via e-mail once more information is available, please log in to your Gearbox Software Support account and click “subscribe” in the box above this article.

(Is this thing on?) #3

Got you moved to the correct section. This is at least the second such report I’ve seen recently of the same issue.

A few questions:

• Ignoring the in-game Downloadable Content menu (which is borked in HC), do you see Gaige and Krieg as available options when you start a new character?

• If you have any character as far as Claptrap’s place, do you see the DLC starting locations in the Fast Travel station there? (Unassuming Docks etc.)

If both of the above are true, then you don’t need to do anything else. If you are unable to start a Gaige or Krieg, or travel to one of the DLC lcoations, then use the link in @Kuolemanlaakso’s post to file a support ticket.

You may also want to try doing the full power cycle your XB1 - turn off, unplug the supply from the wall, wait until the light on the supply goes out, press the power button a few times, then plug back in.

Good luck - hope you get things sorted out!

(Twisted Dreamsz) #4

I have downloaded the game fully several times, and completed a full reset of my console each time.
I’ll try a few more things before I submit a ticket!

Thanks

(Twisted Dreamsz) #5

Thanks for the move!

When I go into character create, the only available characters are:

-Commando
-Assassin
-Siren
-Gunzerker

As for the fast travel areas, none of the are available.

Thanks for the assist.

(Is this thing on?) #6

Just remembered something (prompted by a very similar post) - are you in the XBox Insiders Program?