[Xbox One] Moxxi’s Heist DLC not Installing

So, I haven’t played BL3 in a little while, but I remembered that the first DLC dropped recently. Being an owner of the Super Deluxe edition, I already have the DLC. For some reason, the DLC simply refuses to install. I go to “manage game and add-ons”, click install, check to make sure it’s there, but when I back out of the menu it moves the DLC back to “ready to install”.

What can I do to fix this?

Are you sure you’re not accidentally pausing the download/install process when you go back out to the menu? Do you have the latest game update installed? The current version on XB1 is 1.0.0.10.

Also, are you downloading the item that shows as the DLC or as the Season Pass? I did the former (which actually downloaded the DLC). I know there’s been some weirdness with the way the game content and licence info works on XBox e.g. doesn’t always display owned status correctly.

Why Does every one assume stuff like that?
I had the same problem. And for other Folk I found a fix. (At least For me) if the DLC keeps disappearing from your downloads when you boot up the game it was a Simple Fix.
Step one- Clear your Xbox One Cashe.

Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.

Step 2 - Play DLC

Step 3 - make a delicious meal

Repeat if needed