Xbox One team! (Beta and full game)

Hello everyone,

I’m probably gonna play on the Xbox one and ps4, I already have players to play with on the ps4, but not yet on the Xbox one.
So if you are playing on the Xbox one, Can you please leave your gamertag bellow?

(Ps my GamerTag is TheMartChrist)

3 Likes

If you use discord we have an unofficial server there with some “looking for games” channels as such.

If you need it the thread is here Unofficial Battleborn Discord server is live

1 Like

Thx man!

2 Likes

Feel free to add me
Gamertag: MAXXX Brutal

1 Like

Just added you!

2 Likes

Hit me up. RexMorganMDMA

1 Like

I’ll do that in a minute!

2 Likes

Feel free to hit me up all ways looking for good, fun people to play online with
Gamertag: rherf21

1 Like

I’ll add you in just a minute!

2 Likes

G’day guys,

I haven’t trawled through all the forums, but I’m gonna play on Xbone. Only catch is I’m an Aussie!

Anyways, my gamertag is xARDxBull

I’m gonna keep looking for an Australian based team, but if any aussies come through here, definitely hit me up.

1 Like

I’ll add you and good luck with searching!

3 Likes

murdoc4206982
Also post here.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Add me: KlienVo234. Vietnamese boy look for a team or friends to play with :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

medleylmt or batarangwaye07 im a good thorn and ok phoebe

1 Like

Playing right now need a team tag is Raabit on Xbox one

1 Like

I need a team, gamer tag is

JarOfKarma

1 Like

sporeman99

Feel free to add me and we can play!

1 Like

Hi all,
I am definitely going to get this game on the date of release and looking for more players on Xbox One as the campaign on harder difficulty and multiplayer need some communication.
I will often play split-screen with my girl friend but still would like to have more players with a good/friendly attitude.

A bigger friend list on this game is not a bad thing I would say!

I am UK based but on till late most of the time so if you are in NA or AUS no problem.
Send me a message and a friend request and we can make a team and kick some ass together.

Cheers,

Gamertag: Plutonium Bug

1 Like

I believe my gamer tag is GrowlingFangs (so need to update it lol)
But I play on Xbox1 and would love fellow battleborn players with a mic and play as a team this game is great with tactics and teamwork

1 Like