Xylourgos is not on the navi

so, i want to start the DLC and i got the quest but i dont have the planet on the navi xD

2 Likes

Im having the exact same issue. Maybe a bug?

DLC still not out, for some unknown reason

1 Like

Annoying! lol thanks

I have the download from Epic. The guardian rank changes are there as is the trigger to start the DLC in Hammerlock’s quarters. Seems to me that the DLC is here. Why would Xylourgos not appear on the navi?

It happened with the Moxxi heist, the DLC will come in a few hours for now you get the patch that enables the content but is not available yet

same problem here started the DLC but no planet in the navi

PC Epic Games store

I have the download, but the status on Epic only shows that I have the Moxxi DLC. The new DLC is also not appearing in the news scroll box on the title page. Guess we need to give it some time…

It’s called EPIC WAITING:rofl:

where do you start the mission?

its the same icon as for the last DLC in hammerlocks cabin. 8+gig download for me.

Should show up for you on sanctuary - hard to miss

thank you

Really now? I just lvl’ed up to 57 and i f’ing can’t go to xy-whatever, yet? whyyyy :frowning: xD

same problem

I believe there has been mention that the DLC2 is still locked on PC until about 12pm PST.

1 Like

same here, dl’d the update, bought the dlc, didnt see a download for it tbh.

got in game, got starters quest but no way to go the planet

It’s like no one else read the patch notes.

1 Like

what exactly do they say about the DLC? im doing hard to find a line that says, its out but not working yet

“Today we will release an update for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms (with the exception of Mac, which is scheduled for April 2) by 12:00 PM PST, that adds support for the new campaign add-on Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock, new ECHOcast Moxxtail Events, unlocks a new Max Level and Guardian Ranks, and addresses some community concerns!”

I had to search for that. The Twitter feed suggests it’s already up and running which is rather misleading. Guess we sit around and wait till 19:00 and hope it downloads quickly.

1 Like

Planet is not shown up in the nav panel. quest startet.
Epic Client version of B3