Yeah I'm back, and have some minor info

Just wanted everyone to know incase they never knew, ghalts lore on his shotguns has the alternate ammo changed to the incendiary ammo from his level 10 right helix (which in my opinion is his only level 10 helix in need of a buff)

3 Likes

I was banned lol, I forgot to put just kidding on something with consoles, so when I checked and I was banned because of being a “platform warrior”

How’s the cosplay thread, so Gabriel is ISICs other chassis

1 Like

I know, but role play is so much more typing

1 Like

Lol, but back on topic, I noticed the change once I got back into ghalt (ever since his ult actually worked I’ve been using him like crazy) and unlocked the shotgun lore and went oh wow, they changed it to make sense (though incendiary still needs buff)

1 Like

Stealing my what-now? Thats mine, all mine!

I´m still totally in character in the role-playing-topic, choose Caldy by purpose, so I don´t have to do anything. He´s just standing here, annoyed watching, playing with his butterknife, saying nothing - most relaxing RP-char I ever had :heart:

@HandsomeCam I prepared a anti-derailment-warning-GIF for you. its kinda like Psychic´s cute animal pictures.

It will remind you ( - and me… gosh stop to tempt me with sweet derailment! ) to talk about topic-things.
Like Ghalt.
(I swear, sooner or later @Tokesy97 has to give us both warnings for massive derailment-activity, I see the day coming.)

Uhm…just realised I´ve never tried Ghalt o.o

2 Likes

S**t, sorry, there i go again… Warning acknowledged/memorized, and apologies deployed: sorry, @cadecampbell and @Ganjamira! I’ll remove my off-topic comments and exit the thread, as i don’t know enough on Ghalt to contribute.

2 Likes

It is pretty worthless. I like his CC immune one though.

1 Like

It’s VERY worthless, I mean all it needs is a damage buff, can’t touch this I thought out shined gun n run, but once I used, I was impossible to catch, and when slowed, you barely even notice you’ve been slowed, just don’t accidently go off a cliff

1 Like