You got the blues! (Original Game)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Having my favorite gun equipped in some of your pictures is the best part of your posts. Long live the Cobra!

3 Likes

2 Likes

My Grail all part5 69 S&S Explosive Wrath > Cobra :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

That is a very nice S&S. Regardless of level, I have never seen a PPZ370 Erupting Cobra (Barrel 4, Scope 3). That is my personal grail as it has max tech (Cobras perform substantially better with a x4 multiplier due to the way its tech pool works) and my favorite scope. Visually, it would look awesome due to all the glowing parts.

2 Likes

That would be a very cool gun , sir… what do you mean about the tech pool?

When a Cobra procs at x4, it gets the maximum explosive damage multiplier but at a reduced tech pool cost compared to other sniper rifles. As an example, the x4 explosive S&S Wrath you have has a huge tech pool cost when it procs at x4, but the Cobra’s is small enough to string together a couple of maximum damage shots without needing to refill the tech pool. This makes a very big difference in damage output. Unfortunately, a x3 Cobra does not have access to this feature even if it is still a great gun without it.

1 Like

I’m curious how you came across that info. The wiki doesn’t say anything about reduced proc cost, only that it gets +12 tech from the accessory.

1 Like

You can see it when you select the Cobra accessory in GearCalc.

2 Likes

See what? Proc cost? So like, the x4 uses a smaller amount than the x3?

1 Like

You can see the proc cost and what occurs at the various procs. The x4 uses a smaller amount than the x3 but does the same damage (the x3 on the Cobra is the same damage multiplier as the x4 on purple sniper rifles).

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I still say these are the best white weapons in bl.

barrel 2 varient. You can get the same gun with 3 as well

1 Like

3 Likes