You got the blues! (Original Game)

Cool. I could show it to you if I could remember where the heck it is :yum:

1 Like

Here’s the lightning stinger, regular barrel3 btw.

I created three Torgue Patrol SMGs with sight none,2,3. sight3 increases the rarity level from 4 to 6 and the gun becomes green.

4 Likes

Ok maybe sight 2 I was thinking of. Also…huh? Why do you think that’s reg3? Yeah I meant 2 lol. The green screen

Because I looked at the debug info. I’m pretty sure it can be x4 with the twisted barrel.

2 Likes

No ■■■■. That would be twisted ,:crazy_face:

1 Like

Also, man I think 5 years ago they would have hung you upside down from the courthouse pillars for showing all that WT stuff. Idk, maybe there was a protocol for it. I never touched the stuff myself :yum: anyway yeah there’s my white smg. I mean hell it’s .3 RoF away from a stinger, decent stats all around. That’s a usuable damn gun.

2 Likes

Yeah, but 5 years ago gearcalc was still working. I’m just using WT as a substitute. How else should I answer these questions? I have no interest in modded weapons or actually using these constructs. Otherwise I would have created a Nemesis the day I switched to PC.

And for science I changed the barrel to barrel3_twisted and it becomes x4.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

That purple Shredder is better, but not by much.

3 Likes

You know, after our little Craw talk I really wanted a Harpoon – haven’t found one yet with Mordecai. So I put on my Scavenger COM, killed Scar for another Wave, and got this nice surprise from a pile.

4 Likes

Bro that’s perfect . It’s rare as ■■■■ to see one over 2k actually . And a scope! Actually any decent launcher works. With Lilith , any high accuracy launcher is a harpoon with High velocity. Hyperion Evils work well too. I just said Harpoon cuz any character can use them and they work well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I would have sworn this matador was blue. I mean like I’m gonna use the crap out of that.

I have one of these at 67 , with no accessory but mat2 and it is blue. Hmm.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice one!

3 Likes

It’s my first x4 corrosive Gold … ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Dude that’s the exact one I use but I guess mine has that Mohawk scope and made it purple. It’s all about that hipfire anyway baby so u good!

2 Likes

I’m really happy with my new Gold. Took it for a spin all over Pandora and, especially as assassin, everything just melts. So nice :biohazard: :heart:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes