You got the blues! (Original Game)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #903

Then yeah if it was sight3 and stock 3 would be ×3?

0 Likes

(odiscordia) #904

According to wiki stocks don’t have tech, but sight3 for combat rifles have +1. Also mag '9" (the good one for full auto as in “590” has +1 but nothing for burst fire rifles. So perhaps with sight 3 ( the double parted sight I think? ) it could have if 1 point was all it needed

0 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #905

Will be cool to have ×3 on purpule Cr if possible lol

0 Likes

(Borderbutts Master) #906

3 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #907

3 Likes

(odiscordia) #908

regular 3

3 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #909

3 Likes

(odiscordia) #910

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a “flaming destructor” before…especially not a green one.

1 Like

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #911

1 Like

(Geomason) #912

2 Likes

(odiscordia) #913

2 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #914

Nice Torgue stinger.

1 Like

(odiscordia) #915

Ya know I swear…even with blue stuff the best I ever find is always level 66 lolz. Whatever

0 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #916

I’m looking at that this way, if I find something good at lvl 66 I want upgrade to max lvl, that’s why I still play this game lol

1 Like

(odiscordia) #917

True that. I don’t get mad. Just laughing about it at this point. Actually it’s pretty genius for gearbox to make gear drop in a 4 level range even at end game. That’s no accident. They know exactly what makes us RNGunkies tick

1 Like

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #918

Yeah, I was thinking why red, lance chest or craw cant drop lvl 69 items, it would not break the game imo, farming vendors is boring lol
OT:

2 Likes

(odiscordia) #919

Who knows about the whole 69 thing. On purpose…maybe.maybe not. I think there was more on purpose up front when they started the project and much less at the end when they just needed to get it on shelves

0 Likes

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #920

If they ever remaster this game I would be happy if that would be fixed.

0 Likes

(odiscordia) #921

not that penetrators are actually “blue” but this is probably the best blue one I’ve seen

1 Like

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #922

At least have acc, actually my best mat2 pene with good mag have this acc.

0 Likes