You got the blues!

(odiscordia) #582

Yeah totally for a blue build especially you would have a hard time finding a better repeater.

(odiscordia) #583

I wasn’t sure where to put this one…it’s a beastly blue mat2 smexy mag3 lol

(odiscordia) #584

Now there is something you do not see everyday…a blue hx body anarchy.I imagine every other part had to be what it is

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #585

(Geomason) #586

(odiscordia) #587

I may have posted this one before…I do not remember and have not the energy to look. Anyway…this one’s for you technikal. You posted that crazy good torgue blue stinger and I wanted to dig this one up, which I believe is my all around best blue smg. Cheers

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #588

I suffer from the same. Which thread should I put it in?! :sweat_smile:

(odiscordia) #589

Blue thread I think is actually my fav. To me it’s all about knowing how to “budget” a gun and still pay the bills, so to speak. You’ve only got X amount of rarity points to spend…what combination of parts is gonna get it done? It requires a more intimate knowledge (borderline elitist) of the game to know what will work and what won’t. I find this more engaging than just using the closest thing to a grail in your pack all the time. Just a thought

(odiscordia) #590

(odiscordia) #591

I figured it out. Why gearbox programmed barrel0 into this game. It was right in front of me the whole time. Instead of all this time and energy to make a blue or green handicap build for more difficulty, just do a barrel0 build. Boom…game much harder. Damn u smart gearbox

I’ll start with this one.

(Geomason) #592

(odiscordia) #593

pound for pound these Dahl zpr15s are some of the best blue weapons I’ve used. Fast enough to double tap, reloads in a blink, and being Dahl still has good RR. They come in matador flavor too :wink:

(odiscordia) #594

check out the stats on that hyperion swatter man. Impressive. And that sniper harpoon will burn down bandit camps from a mile away

(odiscordia) #595

damn double damnnnnnn I guess I’m gonna just go strait to a green build. These blues are just crazy

(odiscordia) #596

teddy two-tone somebody stop me lol

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #597

NO.

(Extra letters because apparantly i can’t respond with just no.)

(Geomason) #598

(Geomason) #599

(band) #600

Whoo, Gambles! They’re pretty bad, but I like them. Really fun to get a solid crit with them, huge numbers.

A good mag, body and scope. Not too shabby.

(odiscordia) #601

tediore is not twisted