you could do a lot worse for a green shotgun

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #886

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #887

(Geomason) #888

(odiscordia) #889

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #890

(odiscordia) #891

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #892

That could been the best blue anarchy I have seen if it was hx body.

(odiscordia) #893

I’ve never seen a blue torgue hx anarchy. Only a couple tediores. I was thinking maybe the torgue material (which is actually what decides what brand it is ) had a bit more rarity itself than tediores. It’s still a hell of a gun tho. I just took it thru a couple outposts

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #894

(band) #895

Now I’m not entirely sure, but I don’t think that’s the stage the manufacturer is selected in the item generation process. I could more understand grip, since there is one per manufacturer, but setting up the open pool of available parts to be… 21, for all 9 standard manufacturers. Seems messy compared to most parts that pool up to 5.

As far as I know, this is the selection order we know of.

(odiscordia) #896

Here’s a thought…idt that torgue I found would still be blue if it was hx…I remembered this tediore anarchy that I posted in fail a few days ago…it’s a mat 1 hx 130 with barrel2 and no scope and it’s purple. The same gun you proposed but tediore instead of torgue. So I suppose mag3 is what pushes it over

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #897

(odiscordia) #898

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #899

I wonder if that gun would be ×3 if it was mat3 and sight3.

(odiscordia) #900

Pretty sure dahl doesn’t get any tech bonus from material. Unless it changed the title perhaps. Idk do cobras get more? Idr if CR scopes have any either

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #901

Nevermind, for a second I thought that was barrel3.

(odiscordia) #902

It is barrel3