You got the blues!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #903

Then yeah if it was sight3 and stock 3 would be ×3?

(odiscordia) #904

According to wiki stocks don’t have tech, but sight3 for combat rifles have +1. Also mag '9" (the good one for full auto as in “590” has +1 but nothing for burst fire rifles. So perhaps with sight 3 ( the double parted sight I think? ) it could have if 1 point was all it needed

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #905

Will be cool to have ×3 on purpule Cr if possible lol

(Borderbutts Master) #906

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #907

(odiscordia) #908

regular 3

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #909

(odiscordia) #910

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a “flaming destructor” before…especially not a green one.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #911

(Geomason) #912

(odiscordia) #913

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #914

Nice Torgue stinger.

(odiscordia) #915

Ya know I swear…even with blue stuff the best I ever find is always level 66 lolz. Whatever

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #916

I’m looking at that this way, if I find something good at lvl 66 I want upgrade to max lvl, that’s why I still play this game lol

(odiscordia) #917

True that. I don’t get mad. Just laughing about it at this point. Actually it’s pretty genius for gearbox to make gear drop in a 4 level range even at end game. That’s no accident. They know exactly what makes us RNGunkies tick

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #918

Yeah, I was thinking why red, lance chest or craw cant drop lvl 69 items, it would not break the game imo, farming vendors is boring lol
OT:

(odiscordia) #919

Who knows about the whole 69 thing. On purpose…maybe.maybe not. I think there was more on purpose up front when they started the project and much less at the end when they just needed to get it on shelves

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #920

If they ever remaster this game I would be happy if that would be fixed.

(odiscordia) #921

not that penetrators are actually “blue” but this is probably the best blue one I’ve seen

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #922

At least have acc, actually my best mat2 pene with good mag have this acc.