You know you've played too much BL

Having obsessively played BL2 since I purchased the Handsome Collection, I’ve discovered my warning signs that I’ve played too much.

• I know Pandora much better than I know the neighborhood I live in. You can show me a screenshot of any location on Pandora and I’d know where it is in a second or two. Drop me 1,000 yards from my house and I won’t know where the heck I am.
  • Being mentally troubled when things don’t spawn correctly. The ammo chests in The Fridge, for example, don’t always spawn as they should Bothers the heck out of me.
  • Knowing which tombstones you can drive through and which block you on Boot Hill. Just means way too much time spent up there.
    And more. what are your signals that you’ve been a vault hunter an inordinate amount of time.
    –RoA
9 Likes
  • i also don’t know my neighborhood. but it’s because i don’t care about them
  • i did all possible things on fridge area this morning. i like the rat’s maze, looks so cool a frozen bunker system. did a screenshot of it.
    but the chests there may not spawn regulary ? ok.
3 Likes

Yup. The road area near the entrance to the place where you can go kill Sinkhole and Shorty sometimes has 2 ammo chests and sometimes it does not.
–RoA

3 Likes

omg i knew it ! that stalker hallow looked to me like ‘here is a chest missing’
only one red chest for make your way there seemed so fail to me

3 Likes

I can tell you the location of any red text item in the game with 95% accuracy

4 Likes

When you can recognize perfectly every part of any weapon/shield but cannot remember what you eat for lunch

3 Likes

That is impressive.

1 Like

It took a lot of practice but they are mostly recognizable… plus the stats helps you find out which parts you have. It take a lot of " study " though.

1 Like

When I put the controller down this morning, because I should have fed the dog an hour ago, then realized my wife took the dog with her, when she left me (witch also took my work severance check, so I couldn’t pay my landlord when he posted that eviction notice thing on my door, yesterday morning).

1 Like

Mine is;
You know you’ve played too much BL when you can identify and understand what’s gonna happen based on the movements of the red dots in your minimal before you even seen the enemy.
–RoA

1 Like

:smirk: Nice. I also have substance abuse issues.

Lol I know right. The whife < - - - - - - - - (why does he keep emphasizing the H?) and I were running her Bandit Maya and my Bringando Axton through Sawtooth < - - - - - - - -(DANK MAP RIGHT HERE) and I kept killing baddies behind corners and walls with the Sawbar and Bee combo and she was like, “WTF?”. I love it when I have the scripting memorized and it still isn’t boring.

Also

???

1 Like

hollow, not hallow, sorry. my english is horrible i know

1 Like

Nah man, I wasn’t pointing out spelling errors, I’m not too much of a douche here on the forums. I try to follow the rules and uphold mutual respect for my fellow Pandorans. I was asking if that spot is where you guys were talking about with the intermittent spawning chests. I guess I can confirm with @RavenOfArisia, I think I now know where you mean. This tunnel?

EDIT: Oh!.. I almost forgot, does anyone know if you can get the green Dahl chest in the chamber with the trapped rat? How does one get in there? I’ve killed him but was unsure if you can loot it or not. Seems like the kind of trollery worthy of Gearbox if not. :laughing:

No, the chests I see appearing/not appearing are in the area circled below. Wouldn’t be surprised that it happens elsewhere, this is just where I notice.

–RoA

1 Like