YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS MEDIOCRE TRADE LIST (Recently updated)

Looking for:

-Annointed Brainstormers! (Extra damage of Cryo or Radiation)

-Annointed Grenades! (Regenerate)

-Annointed Corrosive Laser Sploder (Damage based)

-Trick Unforgiven Damage based Annointed NO OBNOXIOUS SCOPE

If you don’t have these but still want one of these items DM me and we can sort something out.

You still got the quasar?

1 Like

Yes I do. I’ll reserve it for you until you offer a trade.

I’ll take the Lucian’s if you’re looking to get rid of it. I also have things to trade, but none of the things you listed above unfortunately

GT: MegalomaniacHD

1 Like

Hmmmm
Do you haaaaaaave… an Annointed Radiation Rowan’s???

I don’t, sorry

Noooooooo okay let’s see…
how about annointed Stop Gaps or Rechargers with Shock Resistance?

I’ll have to look when I get home

1 Like

i have extra ghast calls for you. Which type do you prefer? They are not anointed.
Also an anointed brainstormer.
I will take the wtf shield & hostile the butcher & subsidized fear monger & rough rider

1 Like

I dunno all I have gotten are regular Ghost Calls lol. If there’s one that explodes on impact instead of rolling around like a lacross ball on a water slide I’d like that. That Brainstormer also sounds dandy. What’s the annointment? FIRE DAMAGE MAYBE PERHAPS MAYBE???

Haha I will dm you pics.

1 Like

U really want that quasar and fear monger

1 Like

You want them? Watchu got for trade?

You want em? Watchu got for trade?

I got an anointed shock brainstormer with melee that I’ll trade for that casual flakker.

All Brainstormers are shock lol. Also Melee? Nah I need damage annointments! But guess what!? You can offer something better!

All Brainstormers are shock lol. Also Melee? Nah I need weapom damage annointments! But guess what!? You can offer something better!

Dont need the quasar same one dropped but i got a couple of annointeds i can let go off. Did you get the ghast call yet?

I have a few dmg annointements i got last bight ill check when i get home

I’ll take the nighthawkin if it’s still going, I’ve got plenty to trade