You. Will. Die. Quite. A. Lot (BL2 NVHM Challenge!)

no rest for the wicked

8 Likes

Ahhh, I might just do that… :smiley:

6 Likes

WARRIOR!!! Kill.

10 Likes

Back to it finally and level 14 Krieg vs Bloodwing is just not happening. Can stay safe and chip away at him/her/it until the skags arrive. Then it’s just dying. A lot. :frowning:

Might go and try the money challenge instead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What a fantastic idea!

8 controllers later(from rage/quitting)…F! the peak! lmao :laughing:

6 Likes

I might do that instead of this level 14 Krieg! :smiley:

No idea what the peak entails on NVHM!

4 Likes

Me neither, I’m assuming it will be very difficult.

3 Likes

Yeah - given up on that fight and I’ll try another day. My best gun (Jakobs shotgun) is chewing through ammo (3x per shot!) and takes too long to reload. Can down a skag in 2 shots if I’m lucky. Will take way to long to level up.

Getting ready for a board game con tomorrow so bed for now ;(

3 Likes

I started… but I gave up. :smiley: I spent 20 minutes just kiting around and wearing down the first few skags… I just couldn’t do any more. :slight_smile: And remember, if you die… you have to start all over!

7 Likes

IIRC it’s the same as going from 72 to op1 just with lvl 33-35 enemies

3 Likes

So is 35 the minimum level in NVHM? I’ve done it a couple of times in TVHM, but only with characters that had already completed main story.

2 Likes

I’ve only done it once before on NVHM, on my first character because I had to do all the things. :smiley:

It wasn’t too hard, though I was actually on level for it (actually I think I was a little overleveled because I had done all the other DLC before deciding “hey might as well check out this Digistruct Peak thing…”)

4 Likes

As I said, I’ve gone through the TVHM version on two different characters, and that was also pretty straight-forward (but also over-levelled). It’s that UVHM scaling and health regen that really gets you!

3 Likes

Was your character level 20 when you started the level 35 Digistruct Peak?

That would make the Assassins level 37? Ouch!

I believe that you would only have to fight them one at a time, but that red “DIFFICULTY: IMPOSSIBLE” sounds about right.

4 Likes
  1. I was 21 when I entered the map, but that short silly mission to walk a few yards to find the door and then return to Tannis before taking the proper quest dinged me to 22. :smiley: (I was just a hair under 22 after finishing off the Warrior and turning in the final quest.)
4 Likes

So, are you masochistic, pain loving bunch of lunatics gonna try this in TVHM now, or what? The rest of us would really like to see who the real dumbasses, I mean, badasses are! :innocent:

Finishing off the Warrior at level 20 was really impressive. Can it be done at level 35? I bet those stalkers in WEP will be a lot of fun when you’re… what… level 28. 11/5 in Suspension is highly recommended, Maya. And Zer0… Go into Deception a lot… and stay there! :rofl: OMG! The pain I see before me!

So… Are you up for it? :wink:

8 Likes

Not until I’ve beaten the peak! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I really want to give this post a like but I don’t have the ba… I mean the guts! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Allow me to introduce my latest Sal, Junior Senior Jr., who is 1 segment shy of hitting level 7 and is about to head for Frostburn Canyon. He’s hanging around Sanctuary for the moment in hopes of getting any kind of class mod from a Doc Zed vendor before heading there…

4 Likes

Finally went after the Firehawk and managed to do fairly well- no missteps along the way. Bloodshot Dam was quite different though- took my first respawn trying to get past the massive melee between the Bloodshots and loaders after Jack gets Roland. Mad Mike also provided several more until I found a cheese spot and took him out with a Burning Anarchist (Vladof FTW here). Warden also provided a couple of respawns- heck, the drop barge was on its way when I went to the Hyperion Restructured Diversification shotgun- I’ll have to tell Jack when they finally meet how well his weapons work :smile: Left Junior Senior Jr. at Tundra Express at level 10- Wilhelm might be interesting w/o a corrosive weapon but maybe dual shotguns will help…

5 Likes