Your Favorite Zombie Game

Hey guys, I’m curious which zombie game of the many that have come out would you rate as the best/your favorite. Just list the title and why you enjoyed it so much. I’m kind of curious which ‘type’ of zombie game is more popular, like survival focused, FPS, open world, linear… and so on.

My favorite is L4D2, I like team oriented FPS action.

1 Like

Plants Vs Zombies

Does ‘The Last Of Us’ count? They arnt “zombies” but they are close enough.

Also Bl1: Zombie Island.

The “Slippery Naked dudes” from Uncharted are close enough to Zombies as well.

I’d say The Last of Us does count. For me, it doesn’t really matter what flavors they come in; they’re still zombies in my book. And, yes, TLOU is at the top of all zombie games for me. I’m also really looking forward to Dying Light.

@Mr_Sandman- Technically not zombies per lore, but meh, I applaud them for taking the cause in a different direction. So yeah, it counts. Really, any game with undead/infected characters should fit the bill. But since I’m a bit of a zombie nerd, I do have to clarify- SPORES AREN’T ZOMBIES NRAHHH!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What is though?

Re-animated corpses is barley used anymore (and almost never in “serious” stories), its always some kind of mind-altering virus, which TLOU found a somewhat realistic approach to.

Ravenholm… we don’t go there anymore.

1 Like

L4D2, unless the Heaven Smile from Killer 7 count.

State of Decay. Can’t wait to get an Xbox One sometime next year and play the One version when it comes out.

Call of Duty WaW Zombies and Call of Duty BO1 Zombies.

1 Like

Last of Us for me. Clickers still scare the hell outta me.

Couldn’t like the game enough. L4D2 is my all time favorite. I want a L4D3 so badly. Valve needs to hurry up.

Call of Duty World at War zombies FTW.

World at War was the best entry in that franchise by a mile and zombies was the icing on the cake. So much funny.

Yea WaW Zombies was great.
It had great maps but what made it mutch better was the modding community.

I’d have to say Black Ops had the best Zombies beacause

• If you owned the speacial edition you got all WaW maps for free.
  • You got to play as Richard Nixon
  • You got to play as JFK

I cant decide which of the two is best.
BO1 because it had the best mapsand WaWs maps.
WaW because community made maps.

For me, with World at War it was new and a surprise. With Black Ops it felt more gratuitous.

I like the L4D series and looking forward to the 3rd one, may get Dieing light on the One.

Stubbs the Zombie

No contest

I’ve been watching my son play Zombie on the WiiU.
It’s got its moments and definitely puts the hairs up on the back of his neck and I seriously have to resist the urge to make him jump.

Dead Island

Oh and yea Borderlands DLC: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

I wish Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest was zombie themed DLC :confused: