Your first battleborn

So I was just wandering what Battleborn everyone is looking forward to playing as first, personally I think I’ll be going as Orendi

5 Likes

Honestly, I will throw a dice! Luckily I´ve alot of dice :smiley:
First I thought Miko, then I changed for Orendi, now I want Ambra. I bet next week I changed my mind again^^
So I let the dice decide - then it will be not choice, but destiny! muhahahahaha

3 Likes

Yh I think I’m going to go for Ambra after Orendi, still there are a lot of Battleborn to be announced so who knows it might change when they release the game but for now its Orendi first, Amber second and then Caldarium third XD

1 Like

Defiantly Ambra,

She looks like a very fun character to play plus i love the Egyptian God types and Support types in games :slight_smile:
I’m Still waiting on more information about her thou… Hurry up Gearbox

3 Likes

Probably Montana.

1 Like

That answer is obvious :D.

2 Likes

At first I ignored Caldarius completely, but now he´s my No.3 most wanted char^^ I love characters with sniper-like capability, who can also charge into melee if needed. Kinda like I tried to play my Athena in TPS first.

1 Like

Rath is my man. So excited to play him.

3 Likes

You and me both! Something about a life stealing melee character just speaks to me.

1 Like

I’m going to try and play as many as possible and find the one that clicks with me.

3 Likes

Thorn, because running around shooting arrows at people with the occasional nature/corruption attack sounds fun.

1 Like

Tough call for me. I’ll probably figure that out closer to when it actually is lol

1 Like

Same here. I’ll probably try Bolder out afterwards.

Gaige? :dukewhistle:

3 Likes

Definitely Benedict. I really like what I have seen of him so far. Plus, there’s gotta be a great egg joke in his taunts, right? Eggs… Benedict… he’s a bird-man?! :chicken:

2 Likes

True I do plan to play as them all in time, It’ll be fun to play as them all especially if there is group banter thrown into the mix :smiley:

:dukefp:

1 Like

Im looking at trying out Oscar Mike first. He looks like a very general character. After that i was looking at trying out the Benedict.

Really close.

Caldarius or “Mister Shotgun”, i.e our unnamed friend in the brown trench coat with the dual shotguns

Hmm. Probably Phoebe.