Your funniest or best moments in PvE/PvP

This is just a little light-hearted post for those who want to share their experiences :smile: Keep it friendly and fun.

Every once and a while I start playing with the lifts on Renegade (where the power plant is) in between waves. At one point in time all of us were just going back and forth on them.

If you haven’t heard Montana’s high pitched scream then you are missing out. It is truly a thing of beauty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got over excited and tried to take down the enemy sentry’s shields alone. It killed me then did that windup middle finger like in Guardians of the Galaxy. Well played sentry.

2 Likes

I had a fun situation today-
Small teamfight at middle thralls on Overgrowth
Enemy Miko uses melee knockback to push our El Dragon from the map
I,playing MIko as well do the same to her 1 second after.
JUSTICE :wink:

3 Likes

Best feeling ever in PvP-

Hitting 8 Sniper bullets on 2 or 3 different targets and each of them critting for 400+ Damage, flawless accuracy moment.

Recently funny moment in PvE
Was doing Sentinel runs on Advanced Hardcore, and by accident one of my friends jumped while crossing one of the traps, so I tried to get him back up, but the trap killed him everytime he res’ed… other teammates tried helping him up but at the end 2 of them died in an instant and the first guy that died, died without being able to respawn, so my whole team one by one started dying on those traps… despite it being our first time dying there so many times.

Traps are dangerous lol, especially on hardcore

5 Likes

Incursion on overgrowth. I was using the Kleese back door method to get rifts down and damage the sentry. The opposing orendi took note of my strategy and figured that the rest of her team were doing fine on their own. After I respawned from a…death I can’t remember, I made my way over to the double thrall room to jump up. As soon as I reach our ledge to go down to the room, I see orendi standing on the opposite ledge, just…staring at me. She threw a few shadow bolts at me and I backed off. I guess it was just hilarious to see her patiently standing there waiting for me.

3 Likes

She has a crush on the old man.

2 Likes

When Lftstrafe Lumberjack Dashed off the cliff while fighting Rendain.

2 Likes

I wish I had his field of view.

Ultrawide resolution is glorious

Arachniiiiiiiiissssss… That dialog in PvE never stops being funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We were fighting thorn on incursion when she jumped over our heads at double thralls, ulted me and my teammate (I was kleese and my team mate el dragon, both of us trying to take double thralls with low health) only to kill both of us with her melee after but fall off of the map from her melee knock back helix and die. Lol. Our marquis who was watching took thralls and we loled from the grave. ('Twas a sad lol but an lol none the less)

2 Likes

Some awesome moments on here, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

I will admit to enjoying “taunt battles” with teammates. That’s the only name I can think of for it lol.

It was nice getting a thank you message from a lower level player (under rank 10) while I was playing Miko. He started out rushing enemies as Rath, getting himself into trouble and after a few revives he finally started to get the picture. The two of us worked well together, it was nice looking out for one another and keeping the team alive. :smile:

I was fighting a sentry in incursion with Deande and had to stop tossing my fans at it because some of their minions were biting my ankles, I was annoyed because the sentry was so close to death… but 'lo and behold, my decoy that I forgot all about took it out, haha. Sentry should be ashamed.

Later on in that same match, I helped our Whiskey Foxtrot kill an enemy Whiskey Foxtrot by using Deande’s craptastic ultimate on him and we stole the thrall he was trying to get on their side, lol.

1 Like

this was sooooo satisfying, cant belive i forget to taunt.

4 Likes

One of my favorite moments in PvE still has to be Nova trying to solve the password.
“PASSWORD12345…DAMN! These guys are good.” The other being when we had a friend play as Isac on the second story mission with the sentry who throws himself into the portal. When he asks what you plan on doing later and the response from Isac…well, play with Isac and you will find it funny.

In PvP, best moments are when I play as Thorn or Marquis and watch enemy players run away with low health and take them out from the far side of the map. Best one was with Benedict flying back to his base and guiding the shot with Thorn. While under fire too! Followed him and let that arrow fly. Ahh…bliss.

1 Like

I did that in a PVP match, Temples for Capture. I also did it once as Thorn… but that time was more of a “You’ll never take me alive!” moment since I knew I was dead

1 Like

Capture on Temples. Been working on my Kelvin, and there was an Orendi giving my teammate the business at collector C (jumping around, keeping fire on them, etc). So, I initially wanted to use Ice Wall just to try to stun her (my Sublimate was on cooldown atm) and while I did, I also ended up pinning her between walls, so after stun wore off, she couldn’t move. I kinda felt bad, but it was pretty funny.

In PvE, any banter between a Battleborn and the Wolf Sentry during The Void’s Edge gets me, specifically Phoebe crying because it was “generally a great guy!”

2 Likes

The Sentinel, the room with the push traps. Ally Montana tried to Lumberjack dash from the first trap to the last to save running all the way around and waiting for safe passage. He makes it then gets pushed off. I try the same as ISIC’s Plasma Dash, same result, now we’re both in the pit. I didn’t give up but by the time I made it Montana had just walked around lol.

2 Likes

Stabbing an enemy Marquis to death as Whiskey Foxtrot on Overhrowth. He was in his little perch at full health and I used nothing but the quick melee and killed him.

2 Likes

Today I was playing a match of Incursion, and went for a retreat as thorn as I was the only one in mid with half healthough. Round the corner mid air, and see their phoebe fleeing our base…under me. Hit volley for an attempted pot shot and crit all 7 arrows from mid air for the kill. Totally should have taunted.

2 Likes