Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game) (Part 1)

7 Likes

Haha yeah. Too bad it’s not a firehawk but it’s still pretty snazzy

1 Like

Maybe not the best parts but a fun gun for Skag Gully

First Wave with mag5.

6 Likes

I used to have a x3 Lightning Violater on my very first character. Never seen a x3 since

2 Likes

I use to see a lot more things like X3 violators and protectors when the level cap was 61, I don’t seam to see things like that as much anymore. Maybe that’s because I’m not putting in hours on the game like a full time job anymore… :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t know if Tediore Brick is cursed, but I farmed Scar for more than an hour with him and he didn’t get a single Wave. Then I switched to Mordecai and Scar dropped 3 Waves within 10 minutes. :crazy_face: And not just ordinary greens – 2 of them were consecutive purple Waves. The first I’ve ever seen.

It’s a bit hard to understand what exactly makes them purple. The mag5 Wave from my last post was body2 with a sight and only blue. This here is body1 without a sight and purple?

Other stuff:

6 Likes

Stocks have alot to do with that I think . Nice 2 shotter btw

1 Like

That might be it. The purple 2 shotter is the only one with stock3 I’ve found so far. The other purple is stockless, but that’s not as rare.

1 Like

hey for the first damn one I’ll take it :biohazard::biohazard::biohazard::coffin::coffin::coffin:

4 Likes

4th try

6 Likes

6 Likes

Far from perfect but so much better than my last Serpens

I’m not using Dramatic Entrance, so I’m quite happy with it.

5 Likes

Ugh…yeah I would be too! I still don’t have a damn 61/42 pro!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Mine’s a 61/32 but its shield buffs, not the mag size buff.

2 Likes

Yeah I could care less about Dahl shield buffs. Like, melting has never seemed like much of an issue. I want my 30 whatever mag bulldogs dammit!

4 Likes

It always seemed weird to me the the red text isn’t “best served Cold”

4 Likes

I agree. on the Pro com, the bottom line is useless to me anyways. Even the mag size buff, which I do have, just not 61 damage on it. when using the Anaconda, it does nothing to the mag. lol I don’t use Bulldogs. I know you love them, so take no offense. I do to, I just prefer anaconda’s on my Pro Lilith.

3 Likes

Ok guys, help me out. Like…does DOT even exist in this game for players?! It doesn’t seem like it does to me. Except for vehicles. They melt if a drifter hits them of course. In bl2 it’s very obvious. I’ve probably asked this before but idr if it ever got answered

1 Like

I didn’t think it did myself, it’s like it just lumps all the damage from elements into one big hit and that’s it… and yeah a damn car is a like wet paper bag when it comes to drifters. :joy: when I see that big drifter hit I just start climbing out while the car is rolling around…

1 Like