Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game) (Part 1)

I guess if you’re going to use a Carnage it should be this one.

wasn’t it stouty that said he had never found a good ogre? That’s crazy. I’d

Give him this one if I could

5 Likes

Body 5, Barrel 4 Torgue Cobras are always pretty.

One of these days I hope to see a PPZ370 version with Torgue Material 3 and Scope 3. That is my personal holy grail both for maximum tech and for just looking the coolest.

3 Likes

From multiple experiences, shock DoT can be done to the player when enemies have shock weapons. As expected, it does a lot of damage to shields and considerably less to health over a very short duration. Rakkinishu’s breath attack will reliably inflict a fire DoT on the player. Aside from that, I cannot think of another fire DoT that has happened to me. As for corrosive, I am drawing a blank outside drifters spitting on vehicles. It is likely that drifters can inflict DoT on the character based on this information, but someone would have to test it.

I have some vague memory of suffering either a fire or corrosive DoT doing very pitiful damage after every enemy was dead in some random battle, and I only remembered it due to how rare the experience was. As a whole, DoT is not a major threat.

4 Likes

You know what I just realized bro? I use Panaceas like 99.9% of the time :rofl:. That might have something to do with it.

3 Likes

That would make it harder to notice. It also explains why my experiences with shock DoTs are most dominant in the early game - it is more noticeable when your health is not regenerating. Also, fire and corrosive sucks against shields anyway, usually doing very tiny amounts of damage even against enemy shields, so that helps explain why they do pitiful damage on those rare occasions that they do happen.

4 Likes

Imma post this before we go off the rails here :sweat_smile:
all about the 22s today

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Apparently I’m the only one using rubberized grenades, so nobody will care, but this is really the best find of the day. I had to look at hundreds of vendors and started doubting their existence: finally a lvl 69 corrosive rubberized grenade.

5 Likes

6 Likes

and if this won’t take it’s head off, you might wanna come back later :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Mean looking thing lol. :fire:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

first hellfire, not the best but a usable weapon

5 Likes

Now that is a good looking Defiler. Dayum! very nice @lemqualdo

2 Likes

I just had set into killing craw and was planning on making a good session out of it, but then I got called into work and had to shut it down. I was seeing a good variety of stuff as well leg wise… oh well

6 Likes