Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game) (Part 1)

I keep coming back to the Frantic prefix. I can’t remember the last time I saw that prefix. That has to be very rare. in fact, I’ve never seen a Bastard with that prefix yet. too bad its not stock5, cause I’d drool over that if it were.

4 Likes

I know I had a level 68 version with the same title, I’m not sure if it can be overridden by another title… I used one for I while killing craw the way me and my buddy killed him until I found the Atlas shattering havoc… and you and stock 5! :joy:

3 Likes

I see them fairly often. Same as with the shattering pre, it’ll be overridden by steel for sure. Not sure if the prefix itself does anything

3 Likes

You mean the frantic prefix, it’s just the accessory that gives 30% fire rate and a reload bonus isn’t it? Or am I misunderstanding what your saying…
@odiscordia

2 Likes

Lol I’m not sure what you’re not sure about :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

mat3?! dayum! still not exactly what I’m looking for. But a very nice upgrade, none-the-less.

5 Likes

That hellfire and anarchy would carry you so, so far on that siren! And I had the exact lvl 28 hx 52 torgue stinger on my heavy gunner but I think it was sight 4, I used it for some time… I see your hitting that middle locker in T-bone I’ve found some nice things in there.

2 Likes

I hit all the lockers. Every string of lockers in Tbone more often than not, have an item to take. I’m looking for loot to sell so I can keep buying lowlevel legendaries. lol That Hellfire was expensive.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Oooph mag2. FR shoukd be 2.1 if it was the good 6 shot. Also lower dmg I think.

6 Likes

Yes. That’s the weakest 6, but does have a reload bonus

2 Likes

Can’t say I have a better corrosive one…

6 Likes

Will do nicely against Ajax!

3 Likes

5 Likes

First kill this morning, good 6 and Dmg Acc…

5 Likes

Dayum Odi! Nice Pene!

4 Likes

at least not barrel2

7 Likes

That is a decent Torgue Cobra. Barrel 3 can get the job done well enough.

3 Likes

10000 posts, nice! We need a new thread I guess!

5 Likes