Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game) (Part 2)

5 Likes

This was quite the surprise this morning. Alllllllmost!! Maybe I’m on to something…

more stuff

4 Likes

Oh, so nice!

2 Likes

So far I’ve seen that anaconda and a pretty good EQ, the EQ spawned at 22, highest so far. Also the med vendor spawns a Com 4/5 times but so far nary a single Siren Com. Almost all hunters, with the other 2 mixed in sometimes. Weird.

Again, just sight5 :poop: edit- no sooner did i post that , it dropped a Merc. An Atlas one no less
and this

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thanatos is just perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

5 Likes

That might be the best /lowest level Atlas I’ve ever seen :heart_eyes:

more stuff

My preferred model of Sniper rifle :grin:
actual sniper rifle. Update- so I went ahead and went to the Dahl Headlands, then back to Tartarus. Level 25 guns are showing up, the vendor has Coms almost exclusively, and Coms, legendaries and corrosive guns are spawing in the chests.
unintended side effect :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

6 Likes

What a strange weapon…

and geez, talk about level 16 easy mode …

5 Likes

If you have enough ammo…

4 Likes

Pretty cool barrel4 Invader/Executioner, I remember having practically the same as this one, the reload and equip time (thanks to the stock1) is super fast, overall it’s a really fun weapon to use.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that was a thing

So my question is…can you get an AR 420.w Punishing Cobra? Cuz that would be even cooler than the Grail U Punishing Stomper

4 Likes

Yeah you can, at lvl 69 it have 495 damage, This is I think my best one, those are really rare and we talk here mat2 punishing stomper rare if not rarer.

5 Likes

Can’t remember a punishing Cobra but apparently that’s a thing
2021-01-19 10_59_37-Best Flat Damage Burst-fire Combat Rifles - Internet Explorer

Haven’t found much lately, just slowly leveling up with allegiance randomizer Roland.

6 Likes

You can also get the blue version :wink:

5 Likes

Hawt. Ot-

my next level 16 Dahl enthusiast is gonna be ridiculous :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Love that Gold shot. So pretty lol

1 Like

all 3 in the same Tartarus run. Should I play Brick again , game? Sheesh
and this beast shows up on the last run of the day. It is hard AF to find Tourges this good in this range :heart_eyes:. I could live without that stock, but whatev. Everything gonna be dead by the time you need to reload.

5 Likes

5 Likes