Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5632

Action4

1 Like
(odiscordia) #5633

Geeez. That is just beastly.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5634

4 Likes
(Geomason) #5635

I can’t post fails till someone posts a reply…

2 Likes
(odiscordia) #5636

on my way to COD I’ve been stopping by to check out what typhon is holding…always wanted a good typhoon. Today wins. HX 130 …speed acc…no scope…this thing absolutely shreds drifters btw. EdIT- my bad. I forgot it’s the accessory that makes it a typhoon. So all hx typhoons are 16.3. And the material is the same as Urban so this being a 130…yeah it reloads like a pissed off tediore. The bummer about this gun is the bullet split is affected by HV, which is on the merc and pro com. I’m gonna spec out of HV and see how it goes

6 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5637

I dont think I have ever seen ×4 Destroyer.

5 Likes
(odiscordia) #5638

Barrel5 even. Weird. I wonder if that scope has tech

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5639

That is a special part of Destroyer.

Sight3 so I think it has.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #5640

Yeah that’s right. Cool gun.

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5641

5 Likes
(Borderbutts Master) #5642

X4 destroyer is actually a holy grail listed on the best gear site. Congrats on a incredibly rare find man.

3 Likes
(Geomason) #5643

5 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5644

5 Likes
(Geomason) #5645

Not a bad start of a Sunday…

5 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5646

@Geomason realy nice Serpens :heart:

OT:

5 Likes
(odiscordia) #5647

That’s officially the best plague I’ve ever seen

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5648

Here is the only one that I use if got bored of Bulldog lol

6 Likes
(odiscordia) #5649

Bored of bulldog? Blasphemy. Hahaha. Seriously tho…I may have asked before who knows but, just out of friendly curiosity, why do you dislike scopes? I tend towards guns that have the best stock and the best scope for equal point blank/ long shot control of the area. Either a hipshot or a snipe.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5650

I practically never aim down sight (except sniper) I just shoot from the hip and I really like the “clean” look of the gun when it is without a sight.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #5651

Well tonite I have seen craw drop a jackal for the 1st time ever. It took 3 years to find my first in the armory, then 2 more in the armory within a couple months, and now #4.

1 Like