Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6175

I’ll check when i get back. Stepped out for a sec.

i think this is action2

here is my Athena’s Wisdom that I think is TK body and action5:

pretty sure this is action5
@odiscordia thanks for the correction odi. action5

2 Likes
(odiscordia) #6176

Man that’s better than any wisdom I’ve ever found. Other than the mag and being 67 that’s perfect

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6177

i’m in the middle of an armory run. afterwards I’ll go to the bank and pull out my 2 max value wisdom’s. now that i’m looking at actions, might as well see what i have in the bank.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #6178

tediore wins.

4 Likes
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6179

action5!

action5

action5

just picked up this knoxx gold. pretty sweet.

6 Likes
(odiscordia) #6180

the only thing in the armory worth a flip.

5 Likes
(Geomason) #6181

This bitch I can handle…

4 Likes
(Matīss Lociks) #6182

Defiler upgrade. Seems perfect!

I will have to take this scope for a spin. I recall not liking it for zooming in too much to use it well in close combat, although there is option to hipfire for that.

6 Likes
(Geomason) #6183

Mordy can use this, with his fast reload skill that stock2 won’t matter…otherwise I’ll still go for 300

2 Likes
(Matīss Lociks) #6184

Thanks, wasn’t aware that there is an invisible stock thing there somewhere on revolvers.

2 Likes
(odiscordia) #6185

I’ve fell out of love with barrel4 personally. For 100 points of dmg it just doesn’t seem worth it for all that recoil. Same thing with stock less at end game. The reload difference is alot less noticeable than the recoil difference. I’ll take ax300 and 5 any day. All the same I wish you good hunting! Edit and yeah a 200 is gonna reload slower but is hardly noticeable on a 2 shot. Somewhat bad on a 6

(Matīss Lociks) #6186

I recall trying barrel4 defiler upgrade I found at some point and it felt less accurate, as I occasionally missed shots that should be on mark. Maybe I recall wrong and should refresh my memory.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #6187

Oh yes they are indeed. Especially if you are holding the trigger down and recoil is factoring. Go shoot a wall and see how bad it is. If I’m using a barrel4 I usually don’t even bother trying headshots

1 Like
(Matīss Lociks) #6188

Just took it for a spin and it seems that my memory have failed me. The thing is a beast. I missed 2 headshots in a row agaisnt someone who moved towards me at range, but I hit every stationary target perfectly, so I assume bullet travel time failed me there. And seems that I had unwarranted prejudice against scope5 as well. I guess that’s what happens when you go with initial impressions and do not test things properly.
p.s. kinda jumping there with conclusion and going with initial impressions in same breath, so grains of salt.

2 Likes
(Matīss Lociks) #6189

I just noticed something that debunks my whole issue. I forgot that I use gunslinger com, +84% pistol accuracy. I don’t recall ever paying any attention to that ever, I should start using my violators.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #6190

You’re still gonna notice it being off at longer ranges. Gearbox math and all

2 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6191

6 Likes
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6192

I can see that whatever repeater you’re holding has action5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Borderbutts Master) #6193

@billthebetta who enjoys being so in the way he blocks my gun cards.

7 Likes
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6194

Might that be a ZPR43.3 ANGRY CRUX?

1 Like