Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

Pretty sure it is. @billthebetta didn’t you mention that the scope overrides the shattering prefix and what not?

5 Likes

This is what happend when it spawn with sight2:

4 Likes

Well that’s weird. I thought scoped was the lowest priority filler prefix. Freaking borderlands

Yeah, what odis said. Pretty sure it’s cause Scoped has a higher priority.

Scoped > 2
Shattering > 1.8

5 Likes

I did’t want to summon you cause I know it have’t every part matched for your grail, but you already here so… This is the first time I see this perfect parts Lance with deep acc and it have my favorite sight, if only that was lvl 68…

4 Likes

bruh

Agreed, shame that isn’t Lv68 but damn if that isn’t gorgeous.

5 Likes

That is pretty. NonE snipers are probably my 2nd least favorite weapons after eridians but I might actually enjoy that one

1 Like

I fell in love with nonE hyperion lances on my Hypo only PT’s , now I just love them.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Alright, so I busted out that ppz570 crimson Lance (sober acc) with Lil just trying it out with a merc mod. Against bandits, yeah pretty beast. Mind games is essential. And corrosive betties. And I realized that with this gun I can actually hip fire quite easily, just like a good revolver. Next up, a Lance depot. Thats the real test

3 Likes

boom

I have this exact gun at level 25. Mob favorite

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I like how you have that perfect dahl anarchy just thrown in there haha

3 Likes

Exacly my thoughts, but you know what we really want :wink:

2 Likes

Stockless? Idk I’d take that one. I’ve got to where I really like my screen staying as steady as possible. I won’t hardly use tourge guns for this reason. And the reload difference at this point is negligible

1 Like

Nope, all that anarchy needs is mat2, you would’t notice any diference in damage vs mat3, but mat2 it looks so sexy and reload speed bonus is just cherry on top, but just me lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah duh haha. 5% less dmg.

1 Like

max dmg for 68

2 Likes

You might like this, low level good gun, found this when I was farming low lvl pearl:

4 Likes