Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

Lol you da best geo. SHOW ME ALL THE THINGS! Haha

that’s ^ what I’m talking about!! <3

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Borderlands Remastered edition Item Find(s) of the day

it’s no 130C but it’s the 1st one I saw :slight_smile: think I’ll keep it.

2 Likes

When you’ll find a new Draco it will be called Draco.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve since found a few. I just find it interesting they decided to fix them not showing up as legendary on ported gear but forgot to apply the name and flavor text.

1 Like

Just 1 more in a long list of epic remaster fails. Just embarrassing.

1 Like

Biggest let-down of the night:

Biggest find:

My 13th pearl on this character, first serpens, and first max money pearl!

3 Likes

Well that’s a very, very nice first serpens. 2 levels and a stock is about all that’s left to get out of one. Have fun melting the world.

1 Like

Btw…I care not …we could use the bumps right now but you know this is the OG BL forum right?

Like as opposed to one for the remaster? If so, I was unaware there even was a forum for that. I just figured bl1 finds go in the bl1 thread.

1 Like

I mean really at this point , it doesn’t matter. The couple of us left would be glad to see what you got and discuss. But yes, unless they merged it there is a separate remaster forum for finds

Ah okay, looks like the other one is even more dead sometimes going a month with no posts. I’ll probably just stick with this one.

2 Likes

Dang I have searched for this exact weapon at end game…action4/barrel2 for max dmg…scopeless…and of course mat2 (anybody here still not know about the greatness of s&s mat2? Haha)…just beastly

1 Like

I have found a similar one only lvl38 or something in the armory run before my pt2, and it still working at level 65 lol

1 Like

<3. Love it. In a related note, is there a guide anywhere that actually shows what skills do? I mean like they are simplified on the HUD…specifically mordys Focus…we know there’s more to It than that. Max/min accuracy …recticle behavior vs fire rate vs RR…etc…what is that skill actually doing?

1 Like

I don’t know about a guide, I usually just use a skill tree calculator

OT-
ransack drop

1 Like

A baddass bruiser dropped this…couldn’t believe it. Those guys always have the worst guns. This is actually a pretty special gun…it is super rare to find a full auto this good at level 13. There’s just no source for them.

also…right out the gate when I sat down to nite this monstrosity was waiting. In the outeryard of all places new Haven didn’t do too bad either and a couple from the gift shop

1 Like