Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

Nice find, I have exact same but 67 then I found Ax barrel4 at 68, nothing can beat that if it comes to shock revolver.

1 Like

I thought it was interesting this one had almost the exact same dmg (1 point less) than a max dmg level 68 defiler. And yeah…it’s a fackin 66 of course lol. My system will only drop stuff like this at 66. My perfect serpens…my perfect UM…both undertakers…its a thing …haha. btw…both the other revolvers in that chest were 68. Another thing…I never noticed that much like the Tsunami. …the muzzle flash looks like an explosive (or maybe incendiary Im not sure at the moment) revolver. Another thing …I’ve found both Atlas pearls with this character and none of the others yet. Haha its fun facts day!

1 Like

talking about 66 here…

4 Likes

That RF wisdom did good work for me in pt1 so I went with this one. Action5, right level, fav scope. Just as smooth as can be. Let’s melt.

shiny…

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like that Double Thanatos. Very nice.

2 Likes

Rwl770 undertakers go above level 66?! I wasn’t aware

1 Like

Yeah, a rare sight, almost a holy grail, and definitely a keeper.

1 Like

images (35)

this one just because it’s literally the 2nd decent AR with sight5 I’ve ever …ever seen. there’s the rest of my U bulldog lol. splat.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Wow. That is an impressive find.

1 Like

That Pro Dahl Mod is NICE!!!

1 Like

I think the highest I’ve gotten on that one is a 401 Damage with similar other stats. I’ll have to double check.

1 Like

I believe it gets 401 with the deathly acc maybe? I have one atlas with barrel4 and the shattering title and I think it’s got 465 or something like that

Dayum! Nice Havoc

2 Likes

Thankya. I prefer the frantics with the 15 rof generally. Those things are all like…

1 Like

dmg acc on helix. :slight_smile: quite a bit of boom for now

3 Likes