Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

3 Likes

Scary a$$ level 5

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

mat2

5 Likes

Still looking thru mules. I’ve probably posted 1 or 2 of these before, who can remember? Anyway- I found one of my 100% grails.

lol this is like the torguiest gun ever. Basically a 7000 dmg launcher. this Is new

3 Likes

5 Likes

Weird night. 1st and only drop of the night-

1st elemental avenger snagged the x3, cool…cause avengers are pretty much crap hard to use guns but at least it’s interesting …then this havoc… and looking around see my …havoc. .and it takes me a second to realize I’m still holding it and it’s just the exact weapon 2 levels down…

3 Likes

Damn, that Stalker is a beast, who are you running with now? Lil?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call that a beast… ,it is decent, that one that I’m holding on that photo is only lvl66 and have only 4 points of damage less but have action5 so 16.0 FR

Yeah, I’m so use to playing her mainly because of the speed, Brick would my second choice thanks to that speed glich but he can’t granede jump over that wall in armory, or atleast I cant with him.

2 Likes

So like I said I did just that 1 kill last night before bed and then paused the game, so 2nd kill he drops this …it’s trash but I’m pretty sure thats the 1st time that’s happened

2 Likes

I jump with Brick every day, he is the easiest one after Roland, with a speed glitch on off course.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t see how you guys do that with anyone but roland. I can barely do It with him

Really? I only tried a few times and always fail the second jump, I thought maybe he was too tall, but that was also a long time ago when I was learning these jumps, anyway I will have to try again although I think Lil will still be faster?

1 Like

It’s not perfect, I mean I have done beter, but still…

1 Like

Maybe true, but still different loot to look forward to.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true, maybe less Undertakers lol
OT:

5 Likes

Do you really find different stuff with different characters? It seems true sometimes…like craw/Lil/ eridians…idk the algorithms in this game are like some ancient black magic tome. Try to comprehend it and thou shall find only madness!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes