Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

550 <3…ot… this is about it today

spoke too soon…these 2 back to back I’ll keep that forever…saviors aren’t actually very common this early.

2 Likes

Still half asleep, 1st vendor I checked (regular new haven)

2 Likes

That’s a sweet stinger you got there Odi. Dayum!

3 Likes

This character now has a level 25 U anarchy and this stinger (both purchased in new Haven btw, one from each machine) that blow away anything I have end game …cmon craw! Wth!

3 Likes

This is what true farmers do, immediately after getting out of bed or even in bed taking photos of finds, this one looks a bit crooked so I think it was taking in bed haha ​​either way cool low level find.

3 Likes

And to cap the day off, the other vendor in new Haven

3 Likes

Old haven. The Pandoran rng gods want me to melt stuff apparently

2 Likes

you’re getting some really nice finds with that low level character.

2 Likes

Lots of keepers for sure. Luckily I just got another 2nd controller so I don’t need to worry too much about space

1 Like

Lil would have more and better finds…

3 Likes

did you guys know that your character (well, lil for sure) not only takes 0 dmg but is unaffected entirely from corrosive rains? Doesn’t even bounce your aim around. If you did know why didn’t you tell me? lol. Either way this just opened up some sick mob strategy

2 Likes

I never knew that!

OT-

3 Likes

Yeah its crazy. I’ve been testing with every mod I come across and they all dmg you except this one. You can stand right under it and take a green shower and it does nothing to you at all. I’ve sworn by the corrosive Betty forever but that might change. Also …just while I’m thinking about it and in case anyone didn’t know- you can throw transfusions with Lilith and hit phase walk and the trails will still heal you in phase walk.

3 Likes

Grenades so high tech they heal you from a different dimension.

Interesting find about the corrosive Atlas grenades. The self-damage from corrosive Dahl grenades has never been enough to matter, so I won’t be changing, but maybe you will find a strategy that maximizes what you found out.

2 Likes

I did not know that. Good discovery Odi :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I also saw that when on 2 player , the other character would get bounced around by the Rain, but still take no dmg. Weird.

1 Like

I assume the Aries behaves the same way. Lil is just the best VH period in any bl. Lol I wish there was some hack to put her in bl2. I’d play it then

1 Like

You are likely right about the Aries. Kyros’ Power probably achieves the same effect too.

1 Like

Throw back Thursday on Monday- I finally found this after mule searching a couple days…one of the best W/Cs I have at any level.

otherwise, nothing too jaw dropping not the best EQmash I have but a solid enough gun

2 Likes

slick little gun for a 19 :slight_smile:

2 Likes