Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

Literally next kill after I said in the Fail thread that Craw didn’t drop a pearl today lol

3 Likes

“Today” lol. Sheesh. I’d say “this month”

It’s still like nothing compared to what I could get from Armory, but the problem with Armory is that Torgue rocket launcher… lol

1 Like

You know, with all the hacks available in the computer world I’m surprised some coder didn’t write something that would let you go In and completely delete certain files, say…the weapon part for the undertaker barrel. I can tell you one thing- the thumper mag and barrel0 would die first lol. Ot- some very solid guns I’ve found 30+ times.

really like these parts on a Chimera. that’s about as excited as I get over an EQ hehe.

2 Likes

Corrosive has mag1 stock3, shock has mag5 and stock5. Corrosive is even one level lower yet still have more damage. That could be explained if it have mag4 that give more damage. I wonder if Colossal have something to do with this, or maybe corrosive element or what?

3 Likes

Nah I bet its that prefix. Which sucks cause I like sight3

3 Likes

maybe not the best looking invader at first glance, but it’s like this thing was custom built to kill craw maggots.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thats a nice Annie.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Almost Hells Anaconda. AX10 too.

1 Like

Actually AX1D :wink:

2 Likes

What’s hells anaconda?

3 Likes

Ax 10 U Caustic Anaconda with mag 4 no scope

2 Likes

Pic please! :smiley:

1 Like

Still the hardest part it would be to find that scopless, cause you know they almost always spawn with sight4 or 5. If anyone ever find that Anaconda it better if it have a price change.

2 Likes

2 Likes

that’s a nice Redemption. Dmg over 4k. nice…

2 Likes