Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

That is a good Torgue Cobra for actual sniping rather than shooting them in the gut as I usually end up doing.

2 Likes

That will do for now, taking out maggots just fine…

not a very best find, but very useful for killing yourself in the armory :joy: :point_down:

damage up

3 Likes

Congrats on that barrel 4 Serpens (exactly same as mine) and Ogre. Keep looting for that barrel 4 TK5/HRD5 Invader Nemesis.

2 Likes

Guess you’re talking to me, didn’t show as a specific reply. Yeah the serpens is ridiculous. Ive been doing this Tormentor build and it’s just ghastly. Like even Baddasses , you barely see the health bar change at all then poof lol. I believe " impunity" is the word to describe my travels through Pandora. As far as NI, yeah I’d take anything. I’ve never found one. That’s really the “I need to find it so I can go on with my life” gun

3 Likes

Would anyone bump fails, please!

3 Likes

Yeah I will geo when I can get on wifi, I don’t have fast data rn.

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow , a good 150. I see those…never.

1 Like

Well, other that barrel 1 and lvl66 it’s okay I guess…

2 Likes

I’ve been going thru the Dishonored Dlcs which I didn’t have a few years ago , but I’m about done with that. I’ll be back on here (well, on fails mostly :confounded:) pretty soon. Must be getting kinda lonely lol. Did the phrase “last man standing” cross your mind? Haha. Not quite yet.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Okay I’m back at it. Vendor trash here I come!

1 Like

2 Likes

I want eyeballs and I want them right off the bus

3 Likes

my new toon’s (name of Murdercai) loot so far :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

And then as soon as I start up this morning…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

1 Like