Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

I don’t. With the revolvers available, outperforming them in every way. I do enjoy my Orions tho :zap:

2 Likes

Well this happened, and of course rng couldn’t give me mat2 for a good measure…

Highest damage at this level I believe :point_down:

Sexy mat2 thread needs a bump, please!

4 Likes

I thought mat1 fearsomes had more dmg than cobalt

1 Like

Yes you’re right, I forgot about fearsome bonus but slower reload, 10-15 points more dmg or something . Honestly I’ll take faster reload over damage always.

3 Likes

That’s still a toasty ass gun. Cool bitch, too.

1 Like

As as soon as I see anything sexy I’ll post

1 Like

That Bitch is toasty as hell, those poor green boys on Armory detail.

2 Likes

If the damn thing wasn’t bugged (it irks me to no end how utterly boned Hyperion got in this game) it would give hellfires a run for their :moneybag: that’s for sure. On the subject, has anyone ever seen a TK body Athena’s wisdom? I usually farm it a few times on my way to getting a COD set up ( I just now really sat down and pondered how obsessed I must be to keep doing this…everything you have to do just to set up the farm lol) and realized I don’t think I’ve ever seen one . I did get a perfect BLR corrosive, action 5 , sight 2. 68. It’s doing good work.

1 Like

I’ll have to check my saves for TK’s Athena’s…

1 Like

The wiki shows It going to 5.5 which would have to be body 3 but who knows.

Yes, I have one on PT2, but I rarely farm for one.

OT-

5 Likes

You’re finding some awesome guns lately. That AX10 XX Bloody Unforgiven the other day and now this corrosive x4 Knoxx’s Gold :heart_eyes:. Lucky you.

3 Likes

Me too, either way 1300+ damage Volcano are rare!

3 Likes

I was farming pearls with that Brick, and instead found some cool guns that I can actually use.

4 Likes

Yeah niceeeee gold! Got the good mag on it too , doesn’t it?

2 Likes

@Geomason ! Nice Bitch up there :point_up_2:

that belongs on my smexy mag3 thread. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok so awhile back I proposed a theory- That the mission “mop up” was somehow connected to the dreaded “Ridgeway Barrier” ( dreaded for me anyhow, and anyone doing any farms on the North side of Tbone, any of the 3 items in CoD, the Truxican, the Amigo) and well frankly the theory is gaining ground. I started a new CoD farmer. The first time I went north, the barrier was up. I had not accepted the mission from Marcus at this point. The next time around I accepted the mission first and there was no barrier. The next 5 times there was no barrier. So…including my last character that got the x3 Vitriolic smg, and excluding the first run on the new character, that’s about 12 runs or so in a row where there was no barrier. And when it does pop up, it’s at least 50% of the time, so while my observations are not absolutely definitive, it’s a really good bet that I’ve hit on something. Does it matter if you turn in Mop up? No idea, and I’m not gonna risk it. I’m continuing now to do runs north and I’ll keep y’all posted. Christ, I hope I’m right. I hate that thing :rage::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, bad news. Immediately after posting above, the next run had the barrier :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. Still, perhaps it’s one of those things like, it’s still drastically reducing the chance it’ll spawn. Who fackin knows with this game. I do know there are many “micro -glitches” that happen all the time…Tediores not regenerating ammo, coms not working etc. Maybe it’s like that and I just got a bum roll.

2 Likes

Well at least when the barrier is up, there is a chance that one of the fire boys will drop a leg. fireball.

3 Likes

Yes, 27 is good mag, 24 is the bad mag IIrc.

4 Likes