Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

Lol well, I’d gladly give up rights to all Eridians (and all the ones I already have ) to do away with the RB. Anyway, my theory is bunk. It happened again. So idk wtf. Maybe I just had incredible luck for 10 runs or so.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Apart from having a slow reload this Cobra is pretty good, with a blast master equipped it’s killing almost everything in one shot. :point_down:

3 Likes

That Cobra is pretty good. Barrel 5 allows for it to be used for longer ranges as compensation for lacking the x4 multiplier.

3 Likes

I got myself an Ajax ogre with a sight, how rare is that?

This Nidhogg reloads in half a second and kills in one shot! :point_down:

4 Likes

Purty darn rare id say. Now find an AR with a sight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That Nidhogg could only be better by being level 69. That is one impressive find!

3 Likes

Accessory? Lol yeah I have the same weapon with the accuracy acc (useless on a Hogg :thinking:)

2 Likes

I forgot about the accessory. Whoops!

2 Likes

No acc, but my Brick loving it.

2 Likes

Evil would be cool on that one. It’s got everything else pretty much covered :exploding_head:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: Yeah mag3 woulda been cool, but fortunately GB has that reload bonus so it’s very not bad with 4.

2 Likes

Random thought- you know what I love about bl? It immediately refuses to make any sense. The mission “skags at the gate” makes 0 sense. You’ve already murdered 20 or so human beings , but zed needs you to prove you can handle a gun by mowing down a few puppy dogs :thinking::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: edit, also this

What’s this about an alternate color for mat1? Anybody have any idea ?

3 Likes

Lol, you’re right.

2 Likes

3 Likes

New playthrough, and my first properly deadly weapons

and 1st corrosive , not too shabby

3 Likes

first orange/ double orange

2 Likes

He almost took me out with this :point_down:

3 Likes