Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

and the white chest by Lucky’s :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Hard to get excited about any EQ but damn…check this scary ass thing out

3 Likes

Well, zombie island is sorted for you.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s about all I’m finding. Great mods for other characters :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The day I had, I needed this. Just a beautiful gun. Ludicrous Speedway. ■■■■■■ A

3 Likes

Fine, I’ll play Roland next time! Geez.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I have one:

Sure that this at lvl 66 would be the worst possible AR with a sight, but stil…

3 Likes

That’s a weird one, the wiki even states that Spears rarely spawn with sights and that’s true, but it’s not super rare. It’s rarer to get the good 55 mag. Wth kinda algorithm rarely gives a gun a sight? I’d love to be able to dig into the programming to see how this actually works

1 Like

Maybe that’s true, but surely the combination of sight and that good 55 mag is really rare, and I’m not even talking about the AR body … I found a couple AO with that 55 mag, but not one AR.

3 Likes

that’ll pop some skulls

3 Likes

3 Likes

There ya go, geo

Very strange to have a Hyperion CR that makes the “Mauler” sound when fired …also this
I didn’t think too much of this gun at first …but look at that RR…I coulda swore 82 was as good as It got on any smg…and it is…so smooth. Literally no recoil until the last couple shots, where it wavers a micron or two… mag2 is perfect for it. Fav scope- mid range crit demon.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Too bad about the mag, not like I need more reload speed here, but everything else is right

4 Likes

The Butcher became one of my favorite weapons in Borderlands 3.

4 Likes

It is a lot of fun to use. The special effect is on point with that shotty. They did it right this time around :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah Hyperion kinda got boned overall in bl1. Any decent purple Death blows the Butcher away

2 Likes