Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

It’s a Hyperion smg with high tech. Can’t really compare to an equivalent HF. If it had the crit bonus, then yeah I’d call it a sidegrade.

3 Likes

Fire, shock and explosive, (though I can’t tell if good erupting bitch would be worth using on Brick) are not that great compared to pestilent or mat2 Vectored bitches.

Really shame they don’t have… mat2 Vectored might be Craw killer with crit bonus.

3 Likes

Nice…

Remember this Odi?

3 Likes

Yep that’s pretty much what I’m always looking for. Even tho it’s perhaps the quickest farm in bl, I have trouble staying with it very long. Same problem with GB MPs and specter coms. I just want dat SMG :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Show your Athena’s Wisdom… I think this is my best one, I don’t remember if I took it but I do remember farming to see if it could have sight5 Invader… I never found it but I think someone confirmed that it can’t have it.

3 Likes

exactly what I was doing back then. lol

2 Likes

It can’t. Well, I’ve read that it can’t.

1 Like

same here, I read that it can’t after trying for so long. still, if you like farming, that is a very quick farm.

2 Likes

I noticed this last time that Tbone doesn’t end game scale until you turn in this mission, so the Wisdom is the first 66-68 gun I see :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

This was my Athena’s Wisdom from my repeaters-only Mordy. It became my favorite weapon for Zombie Island - not just favorite repeater, but favorite weapon overall. Better than a masher, hellfire, etc., at least on Gunslinger Mordy. Action3 and laser sight for lowest possible recoil, plus the crit boost.

5 Likes

That’s a sweet ass Wisdom, dayum!

1 Like

Does action3 have the least recoil? Cool. I knew 4 had the most. Ot- this is my last post for awhile.

3 Likes

That’s is really cool Torgue.

May I ask why?

3 Likes

Yeah that one’s a beast for sure. And I just gotta take a break, lots of things I’ve been putting off. I’ll be back on it in a couple weeks

3 Likes

Alright…who’s filling the gaps here? No Odi for a few weeks…anyone gonna step up?! :grin:

3 Likes

I’d love to jump in if I have time to play… haven’t played in like seven months. Maybe this winter when I have less work… I miss some pearls hunting…

3 Likes

I’m always here and running!

OT-
That bandit almost took me out with that

4 Likes

Lol I was thinking you might :grin:

2 Likes

I almost jumped on last night. Instead, I loaded bl3 and entered the shift code for a diamond key. lol then I logged off. lmao haven’t had the “bug” to farm lately.

At least we still have @Geomason

2 Likes