Your Item Find(s) of the Day (Original Game)

He might not have the perfect skills, but shotgun Mordecai is a lot of fun for mobbing. Just send Bloodwing ahead and kill the survivors with a high fire rate shotgun. Fast Hands takes care of the reloading. One of my favorite ways to play the game.

And cool Atlas shotgun BTW.

2 Likes

barrel4 :heart_eyes:

I haven’t seen a pearl in a long time. This is a fail, but I love that cyan glow.

5 Likes

And THAT RIGHT THERE is why I do what I do :heart_eyes::exploding_head::star_struck:

Absolutely flawless level 16. Chest in Ghost of the Vault area. Just …damn…and on a side note, my 1st orange , same run, an almost good Crux same chest, next run

4 Likes

Paperclip Barrels are the worst. lol I don’t even take pics of them, total fails.
low level though, so that’s something. lol

1 Like

I wasn’t too worried about it after seeing this masher. It’s up there with the best of the best for it’s level I’ve ever seen .

2 Likes

your masher is exceptional. Very nice find.

I just hate seeing those paperclip barrels on shotties. it’s the worst barrel to get on a shotgun. so I cringe when I see them posted in item finds of the day. It’s a huge fail, imo. But again, low level makes it acceptable. Cause who has a level 22 crux? lol Exactly… :smirk:

2 Likes

Well I’ve seen dozens of level22 cruxes , but for first orange , to have body 5 and no stock, makes it’s noteworthy. Plus it’s a Crux and accuracy doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Atlas only Brick -

4 Likes

One kill, 13 oranges. Only one is an EQ. This protector (the best of Tediore legendary guns imo, and hardest to find , especially good elementals) was best of show.
This hellfire tripped right at the finish line
And there’s a Bully in Fails I don’t want to talk about anymore. :unamused:. All in all a very dramatic drop :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: 2nd drop- a really badass…wildcat :rofl: and I thought it was interesting to note this, …this other wildcat dropped as well, a double . Really gives a sense of just how much more accurate barrel 5 is to have 20 points over a single shot barrel4… mo craps

action 4/barrel3 :grin:

5 Likes

4 Likes

That Hellfire mat fail hurts me deeply. :confounded:

edit: That reminds me of my console days. Xbox360 Craw runs would yield me at least 9 legendaries per run. Usually around the 13 or 15 mark. Those were the days. PC playing I yield 3 or 5 at best.

OT:

oh damn! lol mag fail but man, first 69 anarchy that is decent from Lil Shorty.

4 Likes

237, cool . That’s max. As far as the hellfire I’d take my 2 levels over mat3. At least mat1 has a different look to it.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Even a fail is better than most on Hellfire’s. I’m still looking for my perfect mat3, mag3, barrel4, stock5 or none.

1 Like

I consider my hx130 C, barrel5 , sight 5 my best one. Covers all ranges, 90% of the time I don’t use the scope but it’s nice if I need it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow dat Stalker only needs a better mag…

2 Likes

I’ve been hanging out on Elpis lately, but I did venture down to say hi to Craw, and by that I mean I murdered him an even dozen times. There was not one note worthy weapon, or I’d post. Even the fails were failfails , not even interesting fails :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

I love Elpis too, going there regularly with my Baroness.

4 Likes

TPS was where I fell in love with Jakobs weaponry.

2 Likes

Hyperion only Brick -

4 Likes